Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thun

Grandmother Told To Remove Hood

25 posts in this topic

Grandmother Told To Remove HoodA great-grandmother was told to remove her hood at a shopping centre in Cambridge, as they crack down on antisocial behaviour.Peggy Harden, 84, was shopping with her husband Desmond in the Grand Arcade centre, when a security guard stopped them.Managers at the Grand Arcade later apologised for "any stress" caused to Mrs Harden, who walks with a stick, when she was told to remove the hood by a security guard. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8407754.stm
SMH at what this country has become

dont see the issue tbhive youre gunna have a policy in a store then that policy should apply to everyone

dont see the issue tbhive youre gunna have a policy in a store then that policy should apply to everyone
Your rightThe hoody issue was going to backfireYou cant stereotype people who wear hoods and this is a perfect example why its dumb

was gonna say dis

She was carrying the stick though snm.
wheres ur sig from fam?

though this was about ur gran askin u to take ur hood offim like whys man makin a topic

She was carrying the stick though snm.
Lol. Keep it up Frank.

f*ck them tbh.. one rule for everyoneset old ppl seem to think the rules dont apply them esp when it concerns;bathing (i dont want to smell urine when i'm on the bus kthanxbai!!!!!)driving (dont drive down the middle of the road at 2 miles an hour, does my head in :@)walking in the road without looking (swear sometimes i feel to clean up the streets one old person at a time)i can appreciate the fact ur old and may need assistance with certain things, but u r not above everyone else so dont DEMAND anything. treat ppl how u want to be treated enit

though this was about ur gran askin u to take ur hood offim like whys man makin a topic
loool

ARE YOU DUMB GRANNY WILL STEAL YOUR NAPKINS

Also, lol at what david said

I can understand the BBC's reaction as it wasn't one of those terrible Chavs or nasty blackies that cause all the trouble..... :rolleyes: f*ck*ng middle england.

Anyone that thinks this is acceptable needs a slapshopping centre security <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If The Mandem Have To Remove Their Hoodies, So Do The Grandsdem.
c/smansdem, gransdem, we're all in this together, we're all part of the same struggle. RIP 2pac.

f*ck them old ass niggasthe nigerian security guard should follow them around too! its only fair....

c/smansdem, gransdem, we're all in this together, we're all part of the same struggle. RIP 2pac.
JoWkEzZz LMaOOO x

lmao

was gonna say dis
:!: