David Villa to Barcelona

Lenny

I hope they milk Barca for every penny possible, can see Yaya Toure as part of the deal, but Arsenal really need to buy big we can't afford another season without winning and, fringe players stepping up and not strengthening wisely I can see us dropping out of the top 4.

With Cesc you can understand him wanting to go and win things, no doubt I will be quoted saying he'll never go blah blah blah but that was then and this is now, players change and as do our views on what we see. It's a shame he will go because he was the focal point of this team, now we'll see what happens.

As for Villa, big move the only place for him to go. Zlatan is gone and Man City I think will be one of the teams offered, not hard as to why. Heard Juve might buy him back.

Arsenal should get in the region of 60 - 70 for Fabregas but I reckon it will be more like 30 - 40

He's experienced at the highest level, still only 23 and is indispensable to Arsenal. f*ck all this niceness because Barcelona are a 'classy' club, should make them pay through the nose.

We never get top money for our players. Wouldn't suprise me if he goes for £30m

:/

Swear you got £40mill for Ade & Toure last summer

&

£16mill for an Henry who was starting to decline.

Top 2 were city which means getting top price or over is easy to get

When Arsenal sold Henery he was considered one of the best players in the world. 16mill was nothing, we bought Bent for the same price ffs

tbh comparing what city will pay for Milner and what Barca will pay for Fab is silly cos as its City they will always pay over the odds

If Arsenal sell Fabregas and don't strengthen with at least 3 TOP class players they're doomed.

Lol @ selling your best player from a team of average players when you're already some way off the top 2

Peak

However at Arsenal another player always steps up, be it Wilshere, Nasri or Arsahvin.

That said best finish would be 4th.

of late everytime u post its a facepalm moment.

His Fee should be on par with Zlatan and Kakas still. At least 40M plus Toure and Marquez or straight 50M plus otherwise Barca can suck out.

------------------------Buffon---------------------

--Sags---Marquez-----Vermalen-----Clichy----

----------------|Yaya-----Song!------------------------

------------------------Nasri------------------------------

-----------RVP---------Chamack-----Arshavin----

Sell:

Cesc, Gallas, Eduardo, Almunia

Buy:

Buffon, Marquez, Cahill, Toure, Chamack

i'd be mad upset if Cesc leaves though.

• Downvote 2

f*ck Cesc

already done told people in the Arsenal room

Yeah I’m pissed off and I probably deserved that neg.

Only a press conference to rebuke these allegations will redeem him now

but who am I fooling hes a gonner so f*ck the kunt

>>> state of football

• Downvote 1

Not really 2 fussed about Cesc supposedly going..

He is a top class player and we have not been top class for a while. I said the season Ed broke his leg would be the closest we would come for a while and I was right.

To break up that team and lose Diarra, Hleb, Flamini, then lose Ed to inj, Rosicky to inj, plus selling Sheyi and Kolo has set us back. Id prefer to sell him now so we can properly build.

We have Ramsey, Nasri, Arshavin, Whilshire & Rosicky who are ball players..

I knew we shouda taken VDV last season...Id take Pieenar, Jenas & VDV with the Cesc money plus a GK, CB & Chamahk, Id also be looking at Montolivo from Fiorentina.

• Downvote 8

He is a top class player and we have not been top class for a while. I said the season Ed broke his leg would be the closest we would come for a while and I was right.

To break up that team and lose Diarra, Hleb, Flamini, then lose Ed to inj, Rosicky to inj, plus selling Sheyi and Kolo has set us back. Id prefer to sell him now so we can properly build.

I knew we shouda taken VDV last season...Id take Pieenar, Jenas & VDV with the Cesc money plus a GK, CB & Chamahk, Id also be looking at Montolivo from Fiorentina.

I have to lol @ this

you can have him for a fiver tbh

disbelief.png

• Upvote 2

If Arsenal sell Fabregas and don't strengthen with at least 3 TOP class players they're doomed.

Lol @ selling your best player from a team of average players when you're already some way off the top 2

Peak

However at Arsenal another player always steps up, be it Wilshere, Nasri or Arsahvin.

Vieira >>>> Fabregas

Henry >>>> 30 goal season Adebayor

Someone will step up. It always happens. Will they step up and makes us better? No, because we just sold one of the Worlds best players.

We wont get any players from Barcelona, as Wenger doesnt want the deal to happened. Wouldnt amaze me at all if Fabregas is still a Arsenal player after the World Cup.

Wenger must wish he met the fans last week now. Smh, gonna get grilled.

I do know this tho, Peter Hill-Wood's days at Arsenal are definitely numbered.

Peak

True but them man were already showing suttin the season before the big dawg left. Only Arshavin could step up to Cescs level but he plays a different position unless we go 4-4-2:

--------------------GK------------------

--Sags---CB-----------TV----Gael---

--Nasri---Yaya-----SONG---?------

---------------------Arshavin------------

----------RVP----------------------------

could run still.

Vieira >>>> Fabregas

Henry >>>> 30 goal season Adebayor

Someone will step up. It always happens. Will they step up and makes us better? No, because we just sold one of the Worlds best players.

• Downvote 1