Amy Winehouse has died

HangTheDJ

the guy/s who blotted to her and that dherty guy must be caking tho

He used to sit near me at the Villa (which is why she used to wear our crest when performing, apparently). Can't claim to know anything about him other than media reports of him being a total wankstain though.

i diddnt know "me and mr jones" was dedicated to nas.....R.I.P , im not gonna be one to say sh*t like" she was a drug addicted,her fault" ....because when your addicted to somthin its easy to physically stop yourself but when your mind says other wise......its damn near impossible

Man rest in peace, this is not the time to take a 'holier than thou' stance she was a wonderful talent, one that is rarely seen on these shores and she basically paved the way for a generation of white faux soul singers like Duffy and Adelle, i can't say i was upset but still its never nice when someone dies, i felt worse when Lynden David Hall died though but no one else seemed to give a sh*t.

• Upvote 6

Man rest in peace, this is not the time to take a 'holier than thou' stance she was a wonderful talent, one that is rarely seen on these shores and she basically paved the way for a generation of white faux soul singers like Duffy and Adelle, i can't say i was upset but still its never nice when someone dies, i felt worse when Lynden David Hall died though but no one else seemed to give a sh*t.

Lynden David Hall is dead? f*ck never knew.

• Downvote 6

Everything here, except Amy passing did upset me.

Lynden didn't get his dues at all though, he was retardedly talented.

• Upvote 1

Lynden David Hall is dead? f*ck never knew.

He passed 2006 I swear.

You ain't the only 1 who didn't know, I see comments like this on YouTube all the time, shows just how little the real deal gets publicity cos Lynden David Hall was the truth.

Amy was the truth still but next artists are just eating of the culture.

• Upvote 1

sh*t, R.I.P

She had so much potential to go down as one of the greats but has died prematurely...

I couldn't care that she did drugs, different people have different outlooks on life and she may not have been entirely aware of the true effects drugs have on the human body when she first started using.

She has died far too early and should have went on to greater things but hopefully others can learn from her mistakes.

confused4.png

Seriously?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sh*t, R.I.P

She had so much potential to go down as one of the greats but has died prematurely...

I couldn't care that she did drugs, different people have different outlooks on life and she may not have been entirely aware of the true effects drugs have on the human body when she first started using.

She has died far too early and should have went on to greater things but hopefully others can learn from her mistakes.

[fekky] SHAAAAAAA TAAAAAAP [fekky]

• Upvote 5

i dont have ONE amy winehouse track in any of my thousands of songs collections, so im clearly not a fan.

still sad though, but her old man dun told her it was coming.

i cant understand how a person who makes millions and the only task is to write a few lines, open your mouth and sing finds that so hard to have to constantly dabble in drugs and drink. like what exactly is or was hard about such a fabulous life.

• Downvote 1