7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

:lol: @ Vtec or anyone calling for CP especially on the other 6.

Your probably not aware that even if CP was debated & voted in by MP's, it will NEVER happen unless the EU say so.

I know, but what is in place right now aint working is it?

What do you suggest?

I agree that what is in place currently doesn't work but laying the blame on societies broken families & calling for CP won't help, just look at America.

We live in a world where money rules, those who have plenty can do as they please & those that don't have to fight over what scraps the wealthy throw away.

My solutions are simple. Total equality. All that needs to be done is globally leveling & sharing out the worlds' resources. A world wide equilibrium of everything that can realitically be shared. Wealth, medicine, food, laws, education, science etc. Anyone or any group or any country that tries to have more shall be globally punished & made to fall back in line.

Fundermentally EVERYONE will work for the good of all fellow humans. In my world greed will not be tolerated in any shape or form nor selfishness because that's the birth place of most globle problems we have today.

Disclaimer: My solutions haven't been 100% thought out & it's unlikely to happen because of the powerful groups of individuals who run the world according to their needs & wants instead of the greater good.

• Downvote 2

You'd be pretty f*ck*ng angry if you just thought you were rushing someone and then you ended up getting 15+ years cause one your mates stabbed him (without your previous consent).

You can't be part of a civilised society if these are the sort of antics you engage in though

This wasn't a revenge killing for a raped sis/ daughter or w/e, this is just senseless violence

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You'd be pretty f*ck*ng angry if you just thought you were rushing someone and then you ended up getting 15+ years cause one your mates stabbed him (without your previous consent).

You can't be part of a civilised society if these are the sort of antics you engage in though

This wasn't a revenge killing for a raped sis/ daughter or w/e, this is just senseless violence

You know this as a fact? (It may not have been revenge for a rape or killing or whatever, but might have been for revenge on some level).

• Upvote 2

This is exactly what people dont understand

Kids are getting life sentances for going to fight some other youts at the park because one of their mates took things overboard

And people think this is acceptable?

SMH

You cant expect these kids not do things like this and live with empathy when as grown adults most of you dont have an empathetic bone in your body

• Upvote 6

Sorry but this is the same type of behaviour our government and police force displays you are talking out ya ass.

• Upvote 1

I actually support this kind of sentencing. People being in mobs and getting hyped could encourage someone who wouldn't usually have done something like this. To do it to gain stripes/look bad in front of their friends. If it's clear that if you are even there when something like this goes off, means your Goin to jail. A lotta the tommy hilfigure type "borderline badmen" will be discouraged.

I fnd it weird and scary u think you know me based on posts i make on here, relax you monkey

• Upvote 8

You know this as a fact? (It may not have been revenge for a rape or killing or whatever, but might have been for revenge on some level).

I don't, but I'm willing to put a small amount of money on the fact that it was something relatively trivial

I actually support this kind of sentencing. People being in mobs and getting hyped could encourage someone who wouldn't usually have done something like this. To do it to gain stripes/look bad in front of their friends. If it's clear that if you are even there when something like this goes off, means your Goin to jail. A lotta the tommy hilfigure type "borderline badmen" will be discouraged.

cs

Also I think awareness of this law should be spreadout in schools to make it COMMON KNOWLEDGE

I don't, but I'm willing to put a small amount of money on the fact that it was something relatively trivial

So what are you saying you have never had a fight as a kid and none of your friends had either?

:lol: @ Vtec or anyone calling for CP especially on the other 6.

Your probably not aware that even if CP was debated & voted in by MP's, it will NEVER happen unless the EU say so.

I know, but what is in place right now aint working is it?

What do you suggest?

I agree that what is in place currently doesn't work but laying the blame on societies broken families & calling for CP won't help, just look at America.

We live in a world where money rules, those who have plenty can do as they please & those that don't have to fight over what scraps the wealthy throw away.

My solutions are simple. Total equality. All that needs to be done is globally leveling & sharing out the worlds' resources. A world wide equilibrium of everything that can realitically be shared. Wealth, medicine, food, laws, education, science etc. Anyone or any group or any country that tries to have more shall be globally punished & made to fall back in line.

Fundermentally EVERYONE will work for the good of all fellow humans. In my world greed will not be tolerated in any shape or form nor selfishness because that's the birth place of most globle problems we have today.

Disclaimer: My solutions haven't been 100% thought out & it's unlikely to happen because of the powerful groups of individuals who run the world according to their needs & wants instead of the greater good.

Total equality cannot exist, as human beings we are not capable of that. Differences in age, sex, race, gender, simple bare bones differences immediately cast inequality.

And then add in your religions, geographical locations you get the picture not possible. Don't even need to add in modern day stuff to ram that point any clearer.

Your ideal would only exist in a dream, even in amazon jungle tribes that kinda cohesion cant even run, elders and what not.

Right here, right now, some iron fist ruling needs to be enforced to regulate the immediate problems in society. (which is more achieveable that what you suggested.) (not knocking it btw, but that is impossible lol)

Everybody to soft, hence you get 7 man running up on 1 man. (regardless if his boys ducked earlier, to carry out similar intentions) Two wrongs make no right.

Punish!

So what are you saying you have never had a fight as a kid and none of your friends had either?

There's a difference between a playground scuffle and you going 7 guys strong to take out one guy and end his life

There is a MASSIVE difference

Most people don't have it in them

cs

Also I think awareness of this law should be spreadout in schools to make it COMMON KNOWLEDGE

Its not the law though

The law is not if you go out with your friends get into a fight and one of your friends stabs someone you should get convicted of murder

They are using a loophole in some draconian law to bamboozle juries and lock up a bag of youths that did not deliver and did not have any intention of delivering a fatal blow

There's a difference between a playground scuffle and you going 7 guys strong to take out one guy and end his life

I'm pretty much on your side, but my only point is that 6 of these guys MIGHT have thought it was a playground scuffle/rushing and then 1 guy pulls out a knife and hey presto - kids dead.

• Upvote 4

Nobody should be rushing anyone tho, especially 7 onto 1 thats just plain cowardly.

theres no rules when it comes to fightin mate, the british army wen dey go to iraq an sh*t dont say, oh theres 11 taliban so lets only bring 11 troops to make it fair

lol da f*ck?

shhh

\goddazs dream world is impossible and stagnant

• Downvote 1

I'm pretty much on your side, but my only point is that 6 of these guys MIGHT have thought it was a playground scuffle/rushing and then 1 guy pulls out a knife and hey presto - kids dead.

Yeah I can see that, especially with the testimony that they were all arguing when the verdict was delivered

I don't think it detracts from the severity of the situation - at the end of the day a young kid has lost his life needlessly and people need to be held accountable

What would you say to your mate if he pulled a knife on a bouncer/ reveller/ or something? You'd pull him back quickly and say stop that sh*t right now, no?

• Downvote 2

My point is what have you heard that suggests 7 guys went to take out a guy and end his life?

There is only a massive difference when someone leaves their bredrin for dead, 1 guy decides to use a knife and someone dies

What would you say to your mate if he pulled a knife on a bouncer/ reveller/ or something? You'd pull him back quickly and say stop that sh*t right now, no?

I would, but if he had already stabbed the guy - there's nothing I can do. If you don't know somethings going to happen it's difficult to stop it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would, but if he had already stabbed the guy - there's nothing I can do. If you don't know somethings going to happen it's difficult to stop it.

+1