Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

never been robbed, be approached a few times though.

/

got caught slipping in peckham once, a few guys try it on with me and my pals. im wearing my roley

one guy says let me see your watch (i show him like a d*ckhead lol) then he says '' your lucky its not a aqua master'' :lol:

caught life that day.

GARRD FULL LIFE CAUGHT

WHAT AN IDIOT

AN AQUAMASTER U KNO

LOL Donuts

/

Never been robbed, closest thing was year 8 which was about 2000 i just got the 3310, after school was standing by the corner shop where we all gathered and a classmate was looking at the phone. A boy from another school approached him "What phone is that, lemme see that for a minute" he told him it was mine and the boy moved on to another victim. Got life!

between 3-4pm when all the schools in croydon were done plus the college "tuff guys"

you just couldnt have the victim scent on you

during the pokemon hype you better not roll with your Charizard shiney.

LOL

As a boy you could never stand at west croydon bus station after school by yourself with your phone out.

/

got caught slipping in peckham once, a few guys try it on with me and my pals. im wearing my roley

one guy says let me see your watch (i show him like a d*ckhead lol) then he says '' your lucky its not a aqua master'' :lol:

caught life that day.

GARRD FULL LIFE CAUGHT

WHAT AN IDIOT

AN AQUAMASTER U KNO

LMFAO

That is hilarious.

Narm youts are something else.

Not gonna lie, I took licks at school backing so called 'friends'.

One thing school taught me was everyone's your friend until the shit kicks off.

:!:

in year 7 man was a full blown neek i aint gonna lie, but i was slowly coming out of my neeky shell. i used to roll with a clique of other neeks

and we were on our way back from school. i was walking behind most of my guys for some reason then i see one of my guys getting talked to aggresively by one black ute on a bmx bike i go up to him and ask whats the problem, my boy and all the other boys just carry on walking at this point.

the assailant then started to tug at my hoody (it was an avirex hoodie from dalston market but it looked hard) asking me where did i get this, t this take it off etc etc i was like dont worry and crossed the road. he just rode off after that . i was shook as hell.

its funny looking back because if it happened now we wouldve swung

will come back with chapter 2 for my victims anonymous gang

Bin rushed by some pikeys, apparently i called there mum a slag, a group of them surrounded me talking shit for time, my friend left me there, then eventually some ginger just came through them and headbutted me then they proceed to kick the shit out of me, chipped my tooth and everything i was like 12 - 13 at the time

Had my hat robbed by three guys that caught me on my ones, dont blame them the hat was sick

Most recently I had way too much to drink and blacked out, woke up in AandE without my phone, i figured i just lost it from being drunk, couple weeks later i was out and some random guy i kinda know but never spoke to properly came up and said "omg you was fucked the other week mate, some guy twatted you, wetried to stop him but he ran off" so i guess i got robbed

• Upvote 1

I was 17, just finished football training and drove to McD's on Wembley high road with 3 of my team.

I stayed in the car cos I didn't wana leave my car on the yellow line, so they went in and as they came back I see bare man talking to them, they knew them obviously.

They get back in the car, 1 of the guys in the group they were talking to decides he is getting in the car aswell, there is no space in the back.

He is basically tryna sit on mans lap in the back, bare commotion, I said "Blud, there is no space"

He starts raving, come up in my face from the back seat.

"Do you want me to take your car? I will take it, tell me to take it"

lol

I said "Why would I tell you to take my car for?"

Pause

He saw a phone on the dash put his hand on it and looked at me, I said that ain't mine, it belonged to the guy in the front seat he knew.

He saw my phone in the side compartment and try reach down for it, I grabbed his hand said "you ain't taking that".

He went in the back seat and signalled to 1 of his man outside the car, was about 8 of them.

The guy outside came round to my driver window, which was open, pissed, and start grips man up when I was trying to fend my phone.

He got the phone and jumped out the car.

I was FUMING, got NO help, screamed at man in the front seat

"WHAT THE FUCK A GWAN?"

He said

"There was nothing I could do blood, trust me"

Had thoughts about jumping out the car for the phone, everyone said

"IT'S GONE, IT'S GONE"

FUMING

2 of the man in the car, the guy from the front seat and 1 from the back are dead now, wouldn't be surprised if the guy who took my phone is dead aswell.

I was 17, just finished football training and drove to McD's on Wembley high road with 3 of my team.

I stayed in the car cos I didn't wana leave my car on the yellow line, so they went in and as they came back I see bare man talking to them, they knew them obviously.

They get back in the car, 1 of the guys in the group they were talking to decides he is getting in the car aswell, there is no space in the back.

He is basically tryna sit on mans lap in the back, bare commotion, I said "Blud, there is no space"

He starts raving, come up in my face from the back seat.

"Do you want me to take your car? I will take it, tell me to take it"

lol

I said "Why would I tell you to take my car for?"

Pause

He saw a phone on the dash put his hand on it and looked at me, I said that ain't mine, it belonged to the guy in the front seat he knew.

He saw my phone in the side compartment and try reach down for it, I grabbed his hand said "you ain't taking that".

He went in the back seat and signalled to 1 of his man outside the car, was about 8 of them.

The guy outside came round to my driver window, which was open, pissed, and start grips man up when I was trying to fend my phone.

He got the phone and jumped out the car.

I was FUMING, got NO help, screamed at man in the front seat

"WHAT THE FUCK A GWAN?"

He said

"There was nothing I could do blood, trust me"

Had thoughts about jumping out the car for the phone, everyone said

"IT'S GONE, IT'S GONE"

FUMING

2 of the man in the car, the guy from the front seat and 1 from the back are dead now, wouldn't be surprised if the guy who took my phone is dead aswell.

ttkk

• Upvote 8

lol this thread is real

remember one time i was in year 8 or 7 i think

coming home late from club after school, some random guy tried to boss me for 50p

punched him with my key and ran away

few weeks later him and some pricks armed with chains and a bore spot me playing football in one astroturf

me and boy run away until we jump into one of them old school open buses

fucking pussyos

lol this thread is real

remember one time i was in year 8 or 7 i think

coming home late from club after school, some random guy tried to boss me for 50p

punched him with my key and ran away

few weeks later him and some pricks armed with chains and a bore spot me playing football in one astroturf

me and boy run away until we jump into one of them old school open buses

fucking pussyos

?????????????????????????????

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

/

caught life that day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

robbed once for a robbed phone after getting rushed for it, countless attempted robberys that we had to swing out or dint have nuttin

vice-versa was nuts though used to spend all day bunking school robbin peopl got like 2 robbery nickages 2 joint enterprises and one down to a theft and that was getting away with a LOT

I might need to read this thread to see if anyone posted a story of me suckin theyr phone

cs about the time around early 2000's was a madness for streetrobbery