Good Restaurant Thread?

Captain Planet

Yeah it's a restaurant, it's not plush or anything, but it won Time Out's best pizza in London so it must be good

If anyone ever finds themselves in Streatham, the best restaurants here are either The Waterfront or The Manor Arms, hands down

I suppose it's not hard when everything else is Morley's, KFC or Chicken Cottage though

• Upvote 2

The Wright Brothers: Soho Oyster House, the best seafood I've tried, got a table that could see into the kitchen and watch them prepare. Girlfriend loved it (birthday meal), can't recommend this enough, if you do go, get the make your own platter, razor clams, oysters, a pint of prawns the list goes on.

Fantastic.

http://thewrightbrothers.co.uk/restaurants/soho_oyster_house/soho_oyster_house_book/

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Santa Maria AKA the best pizza in London in Ealing

c/s this place, had it today - pizzas aren't even overpriced, like £8-11 - had the pizza with salami + chillis

will be hitting it up next time I'm in Ealing, saw a pizza with parma ham on the menu and I haven't had a decent one of those since I last went to Berlin

I need to try Kenza.

Apparently they take taste cards too. Its a fancy Lebanese kind of place (or one of them funny countries)

How does one define a country as funny you ignorant idiot?

From when this country let's two me walk down an isle, exchange vows and put rings on each other this is a funny country

• 4 weeks later...