Negging c*nt

Thun

alien fellatio giving tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones' boyfriend wannabe f*ckbwai

:rofl:

Intense.

Could feel is pain

Going to give give him a pos so he can celebrate all night

Can see him dancing around his squat now for getting a pos

dont think i wont get your IP and dance in your mums vagina you paranoid f*ck

give her that barefoot African Zulu warrior Kunta Kinte im-raping-my-slave-masters-wife doggy

bring her that next-day before 9am special signed for delivery of that 100% authentic 21 year old African "black mamba" wood with that sweet sap

Aint it your scummy gun totting mum who abandoned you and let you rot taking pills and living like a tramp

Your mum now is working in the slumz in some cess pit country sucking off 60 d*cks a day for a bowl of rice away while infested with aids and syphilis

my mum's the reason im alive don, but thanks for the concern

and lol @ slums, she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

whatchu say Dave?

i said she runs a radio station and security company with clients from entertainers to ministers and is good friends with the president

CHU

wegeddit

Ghegfvjdggvjdfgvdjdghdhgdgjd

Ndhyfdnydny

Yfnyfnyfd

Dave my nicca

Took off the safety

Minor spelling mistake. My life is good, that's all that matters. Keep smoking your cancer stick & eating pork whilst I'll keep drinking my orange juice & eating chicken.

sh*t on a couple man with this one

/

truly is deeper than rep for some

Minor spelling mistake. My life is good, that's all that matters. Keep smoking your cancer stick & eating pork whilst I'll keep drinking my orange juice & eating chicken.

If that was aimed at me, I don't smoke cancer sticks or eat pork. I am just saying so you can update your information. Better luck next time :)

Oh really you don't drink or smoke?

Please elaborate on your immortality