Crimewatch BBC1 9PM

Natalie

Is this going to repeat, or can I watch the whole tihng on the net somewhere?And I've heard about that breh Knuckles. Apparently he's on the madness differently. Like way too on it.
basiclybk in da daywen it was ghetto against peckhamknuckles was a fretknuckles wiv a shank >>>>>>__________he even bored man in the head wiv a screw driverits like ever week u wud her he shanked sum 1

While the topic of rape has come up, there was a rapist in my school matter of fact my class.Bastard!
You went county init?Some boy who was somalian, name begin with a..
Spot on, name was Abdi short for Abdifitar think that's how it was spelt. The brother got serious stick for it.Was always abit wierd up top.
lmfao at that name.I remember you told us bought that before Stat still.

Lemuel Blackman is wanted for robbery and attempted murder. It's believed he was part of a gang that robbed and shot three men at the Coronet Theatre in South-East London on 5th May this year. Blackman was arrested but skipped bail. He's 25, has a street name of Knuckles and is well known in the Peckham area of London.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Watching this last night. Why has the Wayne Taylor case never been given more attention?Β I have never heard about this before yday... same as the murder of Elsa Hannaway in Whitworth Park in Manny..Β  these type of murders would be massive news today. And I haveΒ never seen black people in the media refer to this case either.Β 

Slightly off topic this "red card" user has been uploading loads of old episodes every night, been watching them all in order the older episodes are proper eerie.

Couple incidents local to me which I never even knew about until watching this!Β 

Hopefully the channel isn't deleted cos of copyright infringement.

The old ones are the best.Β 

/

This Wayne Taylor murder β€˜disturbed’ me and im not easily shocked tbf, probably the StarDawg I was smoking as I watched it yday, made it seem tooΒ graphic when the police was describing it. And there is hardly any information online about this case or the culprit, all very strange

9 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Aint watched crimewatch in a minute.

Used to watch it religously.

I swear there was an other crimewatch thread with a lot more posts?

Fuck knows... this is a forum i thought was mainly black people from London. But no ones got more info on Wayne Taylor? Steven Lawrence and DamilolaΒ have bare threads on here and countless other info in the real world. But a young black yout gets killed in the worst way not far from where Steven and Damilola died and there is NO info?

• 1 year later...