Summer 08 Plans

dynamat

The whole winter things doing my head in allready, people whats the battleplan for summer 08 HolidaysEventsFestivals Etc....I shall roll the dice firstMay - Family holiday to majorca for a week.....Heres the good bitJuly im going to SERBIA for exit festival, europes greatest festival.250,000 people will be there.Its on a island with a castle on it with a moat.....the island has its own currency and the only thing on the island is the festival.Works out about 9p for a beer so basicly you have monopoly moneyPure mashup of music....5 days in serbia for a 4 day festival cant wait.Then End of july we head up to stratford for global gathering which will hopefully be dry this yearThen September...Back to the island biggrin.gif IBIZAAAAAAAAAHappynesss....cant wait

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter>>>Summer.Snowboarding twice this winter. BUN the summer.
where u heading?snow has come early this year2ft fallen in val d'isere already this year. was mid december before i saw any snow last seasonheading to tignes over christmas, and again march time, my brothers is working for mark warner so im going to be getting some cheap hotel ratesnext summer im thinking of working zante or malia. even considering val d'isere if im looking to chill out

Winter>>>Summer.Snowboarding twice this winter. BUN the summer.
where u heading?snow has come early this year2ft fallen in val d'isere already this year. was mid december before i saw any snow last seasonheading to tignes over christmas, and again march time, my brothers is working for mark warner so im going to be getting some cheap hotel ratesnext summer im thinking of working zante or malia. even considering val d'isere if im looking to chill out
the snow this year is gonna be too muchoriginal family plans was a chalet in courchevel for xmas... but that got scrapped thinkin wudnt be enuff snow like last xmaswat is val d'isere like? ive only done the 3 valleys, val thoren, courchevel, meribelcourch1_big.jpg BOYYY thats a bar right there i remember sitting out side there