STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

f*ck cool kidssome back packer sh*t [demon]not inna dat[demon]If you aint really not a homo so why say no homo?Ayo I think saying no homo is so homo, no I not a homo you already you know yoIt aint gay when I say f*ck niggas oh noYou want drama imma grip the 4.4 and air you out tear you out of the frame like a photolms

I keep a fresh pair of ONES on my feet and double DOUCES on the Chevy,THREE's company the double FOUR's on my bellyFIVE hot amp spekers shake like jellySo many wires in my trunk look like a bowl of spaghetti...JEEEEEEEEEEZ!T.I. musta been pisssssed. Ask man to feature on your song and kick it off with that!? Not even fair mang.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> :mellow:

Guest LOGers

Hai guisegot a dutty cravin for something sweetprolly because my blood sugars so low seein as i havent eaten for 48 hourslol at the way i got up to go kitchen earlier and just dropped at my bedroom door, was that weakhit my head on the way down and blacked out lmfaogonna attempt to go kitchen and make some pancakes i should be in ldn with angel right now ffs

Hai guisegot a dutty cravin for something sweetprolly because my blood sugars so low seein as i havent eaten for 48 hourslol at the way i got up to go kitchen earlier and just dropped at my bedroom door, was that weakhit my head on the way down and blacked out lmfaogonna attempt to go kitchen and make some pancakes i should be in ldn with angel right now ffs
Has anyone ever seen a pic of you?bare vip2 Ls hiding behind their computers.

u sure u aint diabetic? If you really did drop, you should get blood test to check if you are.