my life means nothing now

bayy

Sorry to hear that.As others have said, as hard as it may be right now, you've gotta keep positive for your younger bro as younger siblings take alot from the their olders. Dont even know if positive is the right word, as the situation is anything but. But Im sure you know what you got to do especially if he's as talented as you say he is, the last thing ANYONE would want right now is him to mess up, because of a family tragedy.Aswell as for yourself.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

appreciate all the words truly.she had a much needed heart surgery lst month n was on way to full recovery these past few weeks. but 3 weeks ago she started feelin really unwell agen so i rang 999 (4 da 1st time, was kind of a surreal experience). so after checks they said she mightve got infected thru the scar. so she was put on anti biotics etc for couple of days then the past week or so she was on her way to being better.i saw her last week and she was much much better than the state she went in hospital. i jammed wit her on valentines day, we bussed joke etcthen her temperature risen agen these past few days. they stil dont know what EXACTLY happend, waitin for a post mortem exam. my last words to her was 'see you later' before i left last week. she was only 45, 46 in june and the youngest of 6 siblings (4 sisters, 2 brothers).im stil in shocked u know, keep wishin this is some bad bad dream. safe again ppl. every single word said here i appreciate no doubt.