Sign in to follow this  
manuel

Women & Heels

When your out raving and they stand on you dry.gif My foot is KILLING. Got stood on last night like 4 times, and one was a fat bitch.

why do they rave in heels anyway? i see bare woman walkin bare feet cos they feet hurt from wearing em.i said to one, "shudnt really wear heels shud u?" n her f*ckin man started on me lol,dumb broads.

women and heels they are crazysuch a big deal to them for some reasonwear a pair of shoes that u cant even walk from the taxi to the club in without ur feet hurtinjust coz they look niceend up with big f*ck off blisters and stuffsmh

Guest haze-e

Women in heels and Long stockings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________*Busses from the thought*

Women in heels and Long stockings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________*Busses from the thought*
dun know the tight / stockings / leggings fetish

women wear them becuase they make your legs look better.and some outfits just don't drop with flat shoes.but yeah they do kill when you raving and that...but i always bring some flats in the bag for the journey home.one time i forgot and i was pissed....could hardly walk! sad.gif

u need 2 wear heel that are ur size with a decent in step if ur a size 5 and u buy 4 inch pointed shoes, buy a 5 and 1/2 for extra room tired of seeing barefoot chicks in a rave, this aint the Flintstones

Guest LOGers

I wear heels about 75% of the time, being 5'2 and all it really is not the one craning my neck to talk to people.Truesay if someone steps on you with spike heels you are really pist, the girls that take their heels off at the end of a night are not soldiers. I wear mine till i reach (and maybe sometimes in) bed.lol. iJoke.

I purposely walk around the club looking for women who have backed their shoes off, then stand on their foot.See how they f*cking like it! cool.gif

women and heels they are crazysuch a big deal to them for some reasonwear a pair of shoes that u cant even walk from the taxi to the club in without ur feet hurtinjust coz they look niceend up with big f*ck off blisters and stuffsmh
Co sign to the maximum of the fullest

women wear them becuase they make your legs look better.and some outfits just don't drop with flat shoes.but yeah they do kill when you raving and that...but i always bring some flats in the bag for the journey home.one time i forgot and i was pissed....could hardly walk! sad.gif
Yea i cant go out and not wear heels cos they always make ur legs look longer and more elegant.They do cane, but im getting used to it now. Bt i always bring a pair of flats with me in my clutch bag and wear them when i need too. Im starting to soldier it now.

When I see someone clearly struggling to walk normally or doing the most basic 2 step while raving because of their footwear I can't help but think the women is a bit daft.

I always take mine off and put on my flats once they start hurting.Thats how u end up getting corns n nastiness like that on ur feet.

im a short arse as it is so sometimes i need to wear the heels just to see over the bar when i order a drink im not that small really

girls in high heels...drunk...in the club...(which has more than one floor i.e. stairs) = LOL @ that chick that just dropped on the stairs and now shes crying coz she lost her bag with her passport in when she dropped.

Guest Mr. BLK

Guest Mr. Estacado
c/s x900thighs+heels+stockins = me going into rape mode.