What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

trying to enter into the world of suits now. badly needed!!!DSCF0276.jpg
You joining a Ramones tribute band or something?Dressing up as Danny Zuko for Hallowe'en?
bahahahaTronics is so different.
lmao
just let a nigga live innit.sheeeeeeeeeeeitttt.
you cant use that term anymore
lmao
man gt de-nigga-fieddnt hav it
lmao
lol if mans already coppedall looking in the mirror miming to turn my swag on in that lime green zoot suit
lmao

trying to enter into the world of suits now. got my eye on th lime green suit from topman. would have liked red but its sold out :(slim fit, one button blazer and its quite versatile too, if you know what your doing.3926397030_07e36b4727_o.jpg3926396922_71b3b40dcf_o.jpgand if my Barbour doesn\'t come through think imma pull the trigger on this Supreme variant. bit of a cop out i know, but such is life...J02_group_1251260949.jpgmaybe a cardigan too...1428blf.jpgbit of a strange colour for a perfecto jacket but i think it works.visvim-fw09-sense-feature-6-374x540.jpgbadly needed!!!DSCF0276.jpg
where will you wear your lime green suit?don juans yard?
I back this movement. Big looks all around. I'm looking to get adventurous this winter with some turtle necks with suit jackets ting:steve-mcqueen-3-0308-lg.jpg