What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest Lemons

lol at rocking 32 and being 6'1

LOL ah lie...

My man's fully been rocking three quarter lengths,

I'm 6'1 and wear a 32 leg. Fit is perfect with a small turnup.

• Upvote 1

I'm not a fashion guru like most of you guys, but i need a few pairs of decent looking three quarter lengths, i need fast delivery also (ready for the weekend), couldn't care where there from as i don't watch brands too hard, as long as they look good, i've tried searching myself but am only finding sh*t ones, safe.

I'm not a fashion guru like most of you guys, but i need a few pairs of decent looking three quarter lengths, i need fast delivery also (ready for the weekend), couldn't care where there from as i don't watch brands too hard, as long as they look good, i've tried searching myself but am only finding sh*t ones, safe.

lol

ur doin it rong

Yh yh jokes, what I meant was I couldn't care if there from Primark etc.. Obviously I don't go around rocking Donny and what not, more time than not I just where plain unbranded items, I'm just looking for a site with a decent selection and I'm not aware of any good sites if I'm honest.