OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest Intervention

^LOL+Gives me joke how these yutes throw punchesthem ones where they twist their whole arm at a next 90 degree angle and only connect with the middle knuckleThat breh who did the stampBasically, he will grow up to be a killerThrow him to the wolves asap

In these situations the guy one his ones should have just banged him 1st , with a proper sweet bang, but he's too shook (not a bad thing), and then take the shitty little beating. He wasn't shook to stand up to him, showing he ain't a p*ssy, but one sweet bang would have ended the black boy and most of his cred and he wouldn't have expected it at all. Black boy is a puss, as is his friends. I am teaching / sending my son some kinda martial art form from he is 4.

Hmmm whats with the random turban hype on fbmy turban brings all the girls to the yard, an theyre like mohammed ur hardOther Business:13,095 fanshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/what-u-wearin-2nite-i-dont-have-a-clue-probz-just-leggings-n-a-turban/106287559392068?ref=search&sid=524480120.1288364075..1