OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

It was their thing, then the people took it and used it against them.How can I be working retail and man calls me "boss"? Its one thing to have a next ethnic identity placed upon you but to be addressed like you've just served someone a two-piece meal is just depressing.

ye obviouslybt now its become somethin slightly more sinsiterlike how can some guy call me boss after i held the door open as i was leavin some placei said to this white boy im not your boss... do i look like a manual worker bengali to younext cracka calls me boss im gna giv him that afghan backhand should i start callin every white man 'oppressor'
yes just for fun and document the best responses
  • Downvote 1

man white people are so annoyin..i cant face another day with some of these smiley happy chappy indie listening casper the ghost muthafukasthe worst thing is when its me and like 7 of them in a group session i have to turn into number one prize afghan sambo...im talkin porch monkey status def con 5someimes im smiling and nodding and laughin along to a sh*t joke about tea and buiscuits or starbucks and in my mind im thinking i want to fly kick you so hard in the faceshit is disturbing
yeah but i feel like this too

man white people are so annoyin..i cant face another day with some of these smiley happy chappy indie listening casper the ghost muthafukasthe worst thing is when its me and like 7 of them in a group session i have to turn into number one prize afghan sambo...im talkin porch monkey status def con 5someimes im smiling and nodding and laughin along to a sh*t joke about tea and buiscuits or starbucks and in my mind im thinking i want to fly kick you so hard in the faceshit is disturbing
ur just like that yuri c*nt. AIRPORT, BOOK, FLIGHT, BACK, f*ck, OFF. cant stand your useless grandstanding when you're in reality any victim who cant say sh*t to anyone above 5'3 you f*ck*ng annoying stinky d*ckwadyou were let in the country to avoid being sexually sodomised and entertaining your tribal chief's c*ck with your mouth.annoying little sh*t. piss off
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

No point making a thread.This is weird, I think I'm sitting across the room from Lens as I'm typing this.
Just watched the vid in Lens' sig.That was definitely Lens I saw. Lol @ Lahi & whoever else got into the e-war with him & was about to link man up. Guy looks so 'unassuming'.

loolLA

No point making a thread.This is weird, I think I'm sitting across the room from Lens as I'm typing this.
Just watched the vid in Lens' sig.That was definitely Lens I saw. Lol @ Lahi & whoever else got into the e-war with him & was about to link man up. Guy looks so 'unassuming'.
the way you quickly tweeted on here was like you were at least gonna go over to him. so you just looked :D/unassuming meaning slow?