Final Day Premier League Today

HangTheDJ

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spudsSMH.jpg:D :D :D @ Having to click...........................................................^^ That button
lol at thinking u can boast about not having to click that button, when u decided your team based around thatso u sing about about southern fairies at Anfield then bro or what? or about how great scousers are? you seem to be quiet on the issue

spudsSMH.jpg:D :D :D @ Having to click...........................................................^^ That button
lol at thinking u can boast about not having to click that button, when u decided your team based around thatso u sing about about southern fairies at Anfield then bro or what? or about how great scousers are? you seem to be quiet on the issue
Heard it all before.What has that got to do with the result of the football being played on the pitch?Come on man stop clutching staws.I'll stop now I can see its touching nerves.. Blame Rsonist.. he was sending differently over MSN yesterday saying Spurs will hammer us

Heard it all before.What has that got to do with the result of the football being played on the pitch?Come on man stop clutching staws.I'll stop now I can see its touching nerves.. Blame Rsonist.. he was sending differently over MSN yesterday saying Spurs will hammer us
the result is that Liverpool won and proper Liverpool fans can gloatLiverpool fans from LDN cant tell me sh*t

Reading will stay up.Other than that its a very predictable last day.Off to the lane soon to see those f*ckin scouse twats get shown to be the average team that they are.
Looks like you didnt show us to be the average team that you think we are.
If we outplay you AGAIN. Lahi is off these foums. f*ck Liverpool and their over rated shitfest fans.
Our shitfest fans?Our fans were brilliant today we didnt stop singing all game.Looks like you got everything wrong today oh well mate better luck next time.

1 in the bag back to back titlesonly great sides do thateven invincibles cant do that god knows what that makes us thensomeone get me a gif of ronaldo stroking the champions emblem on his T then sticking 2 fingers up at wigan fansseasons ont over for a few teams ill give my end of season review when it is