Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Guest Mickey Kane
Ill pass through for about an hour.
Touch down in a Totty top and I'll reach in an Arsenal one...
Yeah great idea.Buy me a pint while your at it as well.Would be like the best of mates, what a picture....
:D

lol at this topic.i knew this would happen. and its the same pricks who are always like "yeah a linkup wud be sick blud"now making excuses. most are lying abaat they have this and that ur just shook to come. im aiming at the london ppl cnt blame the ot'ers. next man saying "i mite touch" when its 99% u wontfrom day i said it was unlikely i would reach. atleast be real and honest. if my boy is on it i will reach thoand its not just vip ppl its been put on facebook n that. im sure there will be girls

Do another one any time June onwards.I will defo find some people to come down with.Obviously you dont get Grime/Garage raves up here so, guys are willing to travel.Hope it goes well tho, hope to see videos, pictures, everything.

Ill pass through for about an hour.
Touch down in a Totty top and I'll reach in an Arsenal one...
Yeah great idea.Buy me a pint while your at it as well.Would be like the best of mates, what a picture....
Oh and real talk, i'm wearing my away shirt with RVP No.11. :DWe defo getting a photo (no homo).