Family givin u money

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest haze-e
I just take it and say''Gimme that you pussi o''
:D:D u white?
Lulz yeh.How can you tell?
nah u man aint got dat family connectionNo oofencei like white pplespecialy d blonde girlsthey r sex
Lol.This guy SMH.Im from South Africa still. You bess start calling man Massa.

I will say... aw you don't have to... then they say go on just take it.. so I take it and say thankyou.
f*ck it man difference is...i feel no shame. everybody loves money.Theres no point in playing around, when its family, if they didnt wanna give you the money, they wudnt, bareface.Family members dont feel obliged to offer money so when they do, the mean it.Il say like soca maybe no once or twice to be polite t/b/h

I do it all the time.I'm one of the poorer members of my extended family.Recently two of my once closest uncles, one who I haven't seen in 8 years came to the UK for another uncles funeral. They know I'm a student, strapped for cash and have had a hard time in the past so they were offering me money (I guess to appease the conscience for not being there for me). I had no intention of declining this money but I pretend like nar I don't want it and I only accept money when I need it etc... knowing that regardless they will still wanna give me the money.Obviously I then pretend to begrudgingly accept the money (as though I don't really want it).

i know about them ones one time me and my boy was coming back from cream of da cropwe must of given these girls back a lift to bow girls kept on wanting to give my boy money for the ride but he would not accept when he got home told me the girls left £10 on the back seat and to think I thought all black women were greedy

I will say... aw you don't have to... then they say go on just take it.. so I take it and say thankyou.
f*ck it man difference is...i feel no shame. everybody loves money.Theres no point in playing around, when its family, if they didnt wanna give you the money, they wudnt, bareface.Family members dont feel obliged to offer money so when they do, the mean it.Il say like soca maybe no once or twice to be polite t/b/h
*waves hand in air several time*Wow My thoughst exactly down to a T.GoshFeel no shame whatsoever.

Don't see the point in tryna pretend.If they wanna give u money, then you should accept it. Unless you know that they are hard up and you don't need the cash, but otherwise just say "are you sure?" and then thank them for it.Whats the point messing about acting like u dont want it, when you both know that u do and he's happy to give u the money?

I always do this, but there have been times where it has backfired differently."Krystian, hold on to this na""Unc's I cant take money from you, your fam""ehehhh so you rich now? alright (continues convo...)"But it's times like those where I dont mind not taking it because I can tell they were just offering out of courtisy (sp)Also I have family members with no family value in this respect... They do a ting for me, and at the end of the job they're asking for likkle change before I even offer.