Sign in to follow this  
Twirl

Do you wear make up

Do you wear make up everyday? Or just special occassions or clubbing? What do you wear?I wear foundation and mascara everyday and when i go out i wear the full works. my auntie thinks im weird for wearing it everyday

depends where im going, who with etc eyeliner and mascara is a must, not to keen on eyeshadow so i avoid wearing that.if im just loungin about in the house or nippin to the shop then Nope, i don't give a crap what i look like because no one can see me,some females wear make up as it gives them a confidence boost, some wear it because they evidently need it and some wear it because they simply like wearing make up.

yup. Foundation and mascara(I don't know what I'd do without mascara). Oh and lipgloss/lip balm though to me they're essential-can't be walking around with dry cracked lips.

i hate when girls wear bare make up puts me off tbhnatural look>>>

i only really wear eye makeup on a daily basiseyeliner and mascara is mesometimes a bit of bronzer on the cheeks but thats about iti don't wear foundation or concealer and i usually only wear eyeshadow on special occasions/outingsoh yh and vaseline on the lips, sometimes lip gloss

Only eyeliner and mascara.Lip gloss needs to be available at all times tbh.angelina_Full.jpg^^^ Like that on the eyes. Nuttin else.

i wear a matt face powder to combat shine& lipgloss and a smidge of mascaraif i go clubbing il add a lipliner and eyeshadowi cant go anywhere without my lipgloss

Night out/special occation - A little foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lip glossEveryday - vasaline, eyeliner (sometimes it's just a vasaline and baby lotion flex)

Guest SKYSCRAPER

No make up (if you're pretty & have nice skin)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minimal make-up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________

Only on special occasions n rarely ravin- foundation and mascara Going to the shops and college I don't wear make up no need not tryna impress anybody i'll save that for the weekend.

Guest haze-e
Everyday tbh.Ma Lip Gloss is cool and popping...
:D:D:D
:D:D:D Your lucky your an Xbox chick.A/S/L?Lol.

gloss and sometimes mascaradon't wear foundation/concealer coz i have pretty good skinif im going out then i'll do a heavy eye n keep the lips neutral

I wear bronzer, eyeliner mascara and lipgloss on a everyday basistbh most of the men who hype about 'the natural look' rate celebs(ie beyonce,) who slick the stuff on with a troweleven people like eva mendrez/j-lo look wasted without make up so what hope does that give the rest of us?

Guest Flat Eric
never tbh
wyfe
vasceline is a mustlool @ my posting in this thread
lol at vascelinepum pum

make up is sum nxt ting i swear. once u've seen godzilla turn into esther baxter u've seen it all