Your fave crew

Mr. Gayle

I swear how can anyone say Dirty Danger was the best MC in Ruff Sqwad? Some hot nonsense!
Dirty Dangerous' performance on Risky Roads with Roachee >>>> most Ruff Sqwad performancestbh"i couldn't care if you're cockney, gypsy or dutch just buy this effin' riddim"

Guest Tronics
I swear how can anyone say Dirty Danger was the best MC in Ruff Sqwad? Some hot nonsense!
Dirty Dangerous' performance on Risky Roads with Roachee >>>> most Ruff Sqwad performancestbh"i couldn't care if you're cockney, gypsy or dutch just buy this effin' riddim"
Warranted but i dont see how that makes him the best in Ruff Sqwad, even back in the days!Shifty Ryder is far better and he doesn't even have that many bars.Tinchy was no.1 for a period.Mad Max had cult status "Mad Max supra....."Rapid's voice>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________Come on man Dirty bloody Dangerous? Guys was probably the worst member of the clique, even Fuda Guy is better then him now.

Guest Tronics
Fuda is big though:ltalking as if he is sh*t
Fuda was airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr back in the day, don't care what anyone says, used to turn the volume down whenever he touched mic.BUT recently his levels have upped dumbly! Seen him live a few times aswell and he is sick, proper engages with the crowd and all sorts.

Warranted but i dont see how that makes him the best in Ruff Sqwad, even back in the days!Shifty Ryder is far better and he doesn't even have that many bars.Tinchy was no.1 for a period.Mad Max had cult status "Mad Max supra....."Rapid's voice>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________Come on man Dirty bloody Dangerous? Guys was probably the worst member of the clique, even Fuda Guy is better then him now.
see this is why i could never have Ruff Sqwad in my top 3 selectedits pointless tryna argue who's the best, cos they're all sh*t really :D

dunno how so many can say Ruff SqwadTinchy - sh*t post voice breaking, monotone flow (((Tru)))Rapid - OKish, couple a huge bars, but really? (((Hes 2 much man shut ya face))) Slix - always hated this guy, "Slix yeah, asthma pumper *gasps*..." (((Hes hyped)))Shifty Rydos - LMFAO Fuda Guy - not bad, shame he's soooo annoying (((Tru)))Mad Max - lol wot happened to this guyDirt Dangerous - not bad, prolly the best IMO (((Lies)))not one guy would make a dream set of minebeatwise one of the best crews ever, but that cant hold them down in the top 3 selected, never.