Marco, North Hampshire, 9 hours ago

I am not sure why the 'N-word' is still offensive, watch youtube, listen to groups of young black guys talking, listen to rap music. The N word is used all the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617363/Jeremy-Clarkson-denies-making-racist-comments.html#ixzz30TyWlXxm

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sad but true.

Cant have your cake and eat it

• Downvote 5

I am not sure why the 'N-word' is still offensive, watch youtube, listen to groups of young black guys talking, listen to rap music. The N word is used all the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617363/Jeremy-Clarkson-denies-making-racist-comments.html#ixzz30TyWlXxm

Sad but true.

:/

:clueless:   

Sad but true.

:/

:clueless:

Whats with the face?

Go spit it out?

Or come with the same old flawed argument of ' oh its different whem we use it'

i mean recently a white girl sent me a story in snapchat

it was of her and her friends in their kitchen dancing and singing along to rap music biggie n dem ting deh

when the nigga word came and they were saying it a slight twitch in my body happened

like its definitely a hypocritical approach i have with whites using it but then u have to admit the nigga word is everywhere... how can a white not use it if every single rapper on the planet is saying it in lyrics... they are obviously going to say the words etc etc

bruv oh my days...

literally thats what happens when white girls have been gassed by black guys becoz they are thick or wotever... so now on insta they upload memes saying

NIGGAS BE LIKE

then i step back a bit and think... is this girl referring to black guys... or guys just in general?!

i actually need to openly write that next time i see it on a white girls instagram

• Upvote 2

Always thought it was catch a frog growing up.

Nah Jeremy clarkson has been at this for years

tbf this wasn't actually broadcasted unlike him calling Asians slopes and doing the hail hitler before jumping in the bimmer pmsl

read he was bitching about his tv having an energy saving setting "so now all channels are so dim it looks like Lenny Henry presenting from a cave on every channel"

:rofl:

can't lie man had bars

• Downvote 1

what do you mean who am I?

I'm a forum member agreeing with another forum members opinion.

and wind ur neck in love I never said they represent anyone, I'm agreeing with you and pointing out they are the main reason white people feel its ok to use it yet first to cry about it, which is where I agree with Afroman.