VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Guest Triple XXX

freis buelas day offspelt it wrong bt that what it sounbds likedrag me to hell aint even a horror i was proper put off by the posters bt every review is sayin its goodnever knew until recently Charlie Sheen's real name is Carlos Estevesthought he looked a lil mexican

What is the deal with Drag Me To Hell?Isn't it meant to be really good.Thought it was an actual horror, then I hear of certain things that happen in it.... Then I see reviews praising it....
Just seen it, the film is garbage as a horror. I laughed my arse off all the way through it though.

lol yeah the last Final Destination was joke, some jok kill scenesFAO PPL Wanting to See Transformers @ IMAX

Owing to the late completion of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen there is a possibility that the IMAX DMR print might not be available in time for the opening days of the film's UK release date, Friday 19 June. Therefore the BFI IMAX are only advance booking for the film from the Friday 26 June and not from the Friday 19 June. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check this website for updates.
PISSED, was about 2 book now

Finally watched The Departed a few days ago.Film is f*ck*ng sick. Did not see the end coming at all.Going to go out and buy it.
Yeah its good, Wahlberg is a jokerPrefer Internal Affiars though, you should have watched that before The Departed
Yeah, Wahlberg makes me laugh. Esepcially with the Boston accent.What's Internal Affairs about? Same director?

Finally watched The Departed a few days ago.Film is f*ck*ng sick. Did not see the end coming at all.Going to go out and buy it.
the ending is so absured lmaohigh comedy
It was too much. Even before the final scene, the madness that occured prior to that had me shouting "OH MY f*ck*ng DAYS" at 4am at my laptop screen.

Yeah its good, Wahlberg is a jokerPrefer Internal Affiars though, you should have watched that before The Departed
Yeah, Wahlberg makes me laugh. Esepcially with the Boston accent.What's Internal Affairs about? Same director?
You mean Infernal Affairs. Its a Hong Kong film that The Departed is based on, basically the same as the Hollywood remakes of The Ring etc. Been meaning to watch it but havent got round to it.

The Hangover >>>>>>So much jokes. Anyone who's been drunk who can't remember what happened the previous day would love this film!!Didn't even expect alot from this but i was still laughing at the film when i was out of the cinema. Defo recommend if its happened to you.9/10**This is because it reminds me of so many personal things that has happened to me when im drunk.

Guest Flat Ericó

Tanner you told me Drag Me to Hell was crapand knowing youre the horror movie guy around here i listened to youbut now youre saying it was GOOD?cmon mate

The Hangover >>>>>>So much jokes. Anyone who's been drunk who can't remember what happened the previous day would love this film!!Didn't even expect alot from this but i was still laughing at the film when i was out of the cinema. Defo recommend if its happened to you.9/10**This is because it reminds me of so many personal things that has happened to me when im drunk.
Will watch this weekend. Trailer looks joke.

Tanner you told me Drag Me to Hell was crapand knowing youre the horror movie guy around here i listened to youbut now youre saying it was GOOD?cmon mate
I said it looked sh*t from the trailers.But i went to see it, and i was surprised because it was better than what i thought it was gonna be.It's not brilliant or anything, but i found it entertaining in parts. That is all.