VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

watched some film last night where jessical alba had an eye transplant and started seeing dead ppl. Was a bit sh*t tbh.
The Eye :D Seriously, profoundly awfulYou can tell the levels when the promo picture is thisf1d0jl.jpgBurnt casserole is the basis for a 90 minute movie?The ending was so sh*t that it gave me a headache

How can I be talking to one ting, who happens to be an aspiring actress. Yank too...Mike: You seen Citizen Kane?Chick: What's that?Mike: What!? You've never heard of the film, Citizen Kane? It's one of the most, if not, THE most revered films of all-time...Chick: Nope...Some people, I swear...

citizn kane is ok, not all that? tell me why u like iti know it was voted top film of all time in 1997
I don't even like it like that too tough. In terms of revered, classic cinema, I'd rate Casablana & Gone With The Wind before that...Started watching it last night for the 1st time, but weren't really focused. Gonna get into some Hitchcock ASAP though...But to have never HEARD of it, as an aspiring actress is inexcusable.