VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

yh thought angels and demon was ok mite watch da vinci thank goodness i havent read any of these books
Angels & Demons book is sick. Sooo much better than the movie, same with Da Vinci Code.Goes into more detail about the story.

Drag Me To Hell is surprisingly good. Probably the best horror to come out of Hollywood for years.Got a proper horror movie ending as well.
ea saw it yesterdayevery1 in the cinema jumping out of their seats at the shock scenesvery good moviec/s you on the ending as well

Drag Me To Hell is the funniest film i've seen in a whilefrom the first scene i just couldn't take it seriously, i thought i was watching a trailer for some sort of spoof movie that's coming out soonit's shitcrap/very predictable storyleading actor = crapbare cringe worthy scenesthe whole film came across as budget production team was full of cunts imoif it was promoted as a comedy horror maybe i could co-sign itmight as well of called it Scary Movie 5: Slightly More Serious or somethinit's beyond me how this movie is getting ratings

Drag Me To Hell is the funniest film i've seen in a whilefrom the first scene i just couldn't take it seriously, i thought i was watching a trailer for some sort of spoof movie that's coming out soonit's shitcrap/very predictable storyleading actor = crapbare cringe worthy scenesthe whole film came across as budget production team was full of cunts imoif it was promoted as a comedy horror maybe i could co-sign itmight as well of called it Scary Movie 5: Slightly More Serious or somethinit's beyond me how this movie is getting ratings
2 against 1 atm. have to watch it to believe it... imdb does not lie.

Watched Terminator last night... hmmmmThe first 30 minutes did seem a bit dead, nothing was grabbing me and it came across as low budget and very different compared to the last 3 filmsAfter that though, it got into it and I did enjoy it although at times I felt they was being lazy and could of added more I.E the final fight scene with the rebore ArnieTerminator is one of those films that will confuse the f*ck out of you though, so John Connors dad, that Reece guy is there because JC was sent from the future to the past?And Marcus (Worthington) character >> Why the f*ck did they kill him off?

havent been in here in a while but thought i'd drop in just to say, the last two good films i watched were Gonzo & GommorahGonzo i had to watch twice to fully appreciate as the first time round i found Hunter S Thompson's character exposed a big disappointment. second time round i found more positives in him.Gommorah is just BAD. best film i've seen in yonks. will defo read the book in a year or so once i've dealt with my hefty reading list.*skips away b4 some tool tells me how T4 ends*SUCKAAAAAAS

What is the deal with Drag Me To Hell?Isn't it meant to be really good.Thought it was an actual horror, then I hear of certain things that happen in it.... Then I see reviews praising it....Also, I enjoyed Yes Man, both book and film.