VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Just been offered to go see Inglorious Basterds on saturday from a mate who works in the cinemaHappy days, been lookin forward to thisTarantino is that guy
C/SOne thing that can tick me off about these reviews is that they compare this films with he's previous work, need to review it for what it is and I'm sure it's going to be a top film.Kill Bill vol 3 and a pre-qual to Inglorious Basterds are in the works.Think he will be on Talksport from 1pm today.

Just been offered to go see Inglorious Basterds on saturday from a mate who works in the cinemaHappy days, been lookin forward to thisTarantino is that guy
ARERGHHHH I NEED TO SEE THIS TARANTINO IS SOME f*ckED DIRECTOR
i've just come back from watching it, it's ok at best, nothing special.

I couldnt go last night, alot of sh*t went down and i was guttedTonight at 9 i am though so cant complain too much

C/SOne thing that can tick me off about these reviews is that they compare this films with he's previous work, need to review it for what it is and I'm sure it's going to be a top film.Kill Bill vol 3 and a pre-qual to Inglorious Basterds are in the works.Think he will be on Talksport from 1pm today.
sick :D didnt know this and yeah i c/s what you said aswell

who seen Orphan?
That movies decent. Saw it in the cinema a couple days ago and the twist is something you wouldnt expect or even come to mind.
That statement alone makes me wanna see it!!When i seen it advertised i just thought it was going to be another one of them kind of movies but ill give it the benefit of the doubt!

Guest WAVESURFER

Just watched Akeelah & The Bee on Film4.Nice little inspirational move, Larry Fishburne & the little girl in the film were both very good. Angela Bassett looking milftacular as well.

Inglorious Basterds is sick, abit long winded...whereas with usual Tarantino films theyre quite long but this actually felt it i thought, which was probably down to a kind of rerepeat of one of the scenes, or may of just been because i was dyin for a piss but didnt wanna miss nothinHavin to read alot of french/german i didnt like too much eitherBut with this considered, film was still sick, a classic Tarantino touch to the film and the scene near the end when theyre in the cinema is amazing, definately worth seeing

^^ looking forward to seeing it now.anyone going to see 'sin nombre'? its had a lot of city of god/amores peros comparisons but they always compare when it's a world cinema production ima go check it out anyway

Just got back from Basterds as well. It was better than I expected after reading mixed reviews. I just love the little touches Tarantino adds to his films which make them stand out. I was dying for a piss as well lol I finally gave in about 40 mins from the end, but even with that it didnt seem too long at all because every part is relevant to story, and the humour he adds in almost every scene makes it enjoyable. My only personal grievance was that the girl who owned the cinema is a dead ringer for an ex it was uncanny, even down to her mannerisms, but obviously that wont be a problem for other moviegoers. The guy who played the german detective put in a sterling performance, absolutely brilliant. Pitt was naturally awesome

Is this Slumdog sh*t a f*ck*ng joke!?Film is cack. How the f*ck is every tragedy in Indian happening to this one yout? And the kid from Skins is a sh*t actor. And how come the ghetto kids that played Jamal and Lativa are the ones that got scholarships and sh*t when Salim is in the film much longer!? That kid got parred.f*ck this, Entourage has finally finished downloading. I'm done with this sh*t.