The Weather Today....

revs

• 1 month later...

Had a BBQ today

Couldn't even eat cuz there was wasps milling about the table

Lost my sh*t at least 4 times, spitting my drink on myself cuz I heard one near my ear when I was taking a sip, swearing at everyone/ thing, had to go inside and eat

And when I was walking home from the station I walked next to this fence covered in greenery, and as I'm walking past it I just hear this low humming noise. Look to my left and theres a ton of the cunts wandering about, I shouted 'FACK.' and ran away from it

I am sh*t scared of wasps

• Downvote 2

Had a BBQ today

Lost my sh*t at least 4 times, spitting my drink on myself cuz I heard one near my ear when I was taking a sip, swearing at everyone/ thing, had to go inside and eat

And when I was walking home from the station I walked next to this fence covered in greenery, and as I'm walking past it I just hear this low humming noise. Look to my left and theres a ton of the cunts wandering about, I shouted 'FACK.' and ran away from it

wasp.jpg

• Upvote 2

Had a BBQ today

• Upvote 3