Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GFBVBVBVFGFBEG SOMEONE TRACK OWN WHAT MICHAEL JOHNSONS FACE WAS LIKE DURING AND JUST AFTER THE RACEI BEGAND I BEG SOMEONE FIND OUT WHAT HE EATS AND HOW TRAINS CUZ BOI...I DONT SEE WHY HE JUST DONT GO AND TRY RUN THE 400M WHILE HES AT ITHOW CAN MAN BE THAT FAR AHEAD OF THE RESTSPEECHLESSJUST WOW

Thing that gets me is Bolt doesn't usually explode out the blocks, but he got a good start there and MJ's record was over from there.He got a good start and then attacked the bend and thats what did it for him. I want to know the break down of first 100m and 2nd 100m must be super quick.

lol @ all da jammos getting hypedtheir sudden new love for the olympicsbolts a g thoughripped it
Real Jamaicans always loved the Olympics. Like I keep on saying, 2nd best sprint nation in the world when Yanks were on drugs. Always getting medals in sprintsAnd what another gold?!?!?!?!?! Once again Jamaica holding it up for Carribean

johnson still got that 400m world recorddont think wariner will break that even if he does johnson is his agent so he still sess p off that