Vip2's guide to Notting Hill 08

Numero001

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back since the morningthe amt of profiteering is crazy,... leading up to the carnival every shop and house (with black occupants) seems to be selling jerk chicken. saw indian restaurants converted to jerk chicken joints :eyebrow: had a good vantage point, home to rest for bbq later.police using coaches, and stopping lots of people on mopeds, i think theyve banned them from the surrounding areas

Just come from Rampage. Some yutes barged from the back all the way to the front looking for beef. But the guy at the front of the line (who was screwfaced) went too far and when he looked back he realised he had walked out of Rampage and his bredrins were all dancing having a good time. The look on his face was priceless as the policeman told him he couldnt go back. He put his hands on his belt and just stood there for abou 2 minutes before bopping off. 1 girl was wearing a pink wedding dress.1 bredder who looked like rick ross was bubbling at the front barging everyone when the big tunes got played. As i was walking to the tube station I see him WASHED out of his face on alcohol. someone must have seen him - he was wearing a pink t-shirt and screaming at the police "COME AND GET ME. COME ON. COME AND GET ME" -even the police were laughing at him.white girls with any kind of peircing on thier face = black magnet1 bredder bought a BIKE into rampage. unfortuntely for him it was just as they spun forward riddim. His bike was thrown into the air by some north yutes.cant remember anything else, but its the monday afterparty tbh