Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

eks, u not on the heroes ting no more?
Yeah just took a while downloading. Watching right now as a matter of fact.Nino, it isn't. It's about conifdence, knowing what to say and not to say, recovery, knowing how she could react to things that you say in ways that you wouldn't have thought of.I haven't even got the book, dunno why I'm defending it to someone who is as equally ignorant to it as myself.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck winter.Feel like I'm living in the underworld waking up to dark mornings.All the local pitches are a mess by December because of the weather so football isn't as good.Its too cold, I don't enjoy going outside and getting ambushed by rain and wind.Roll on summer 09.
Thank Jah I'm not the only one that hates winter.Only thing I like are gyal in mac, skinny fit jeans and knee-high boots.Mac covers non-existant back-off, knee-high boots coz you cant see toes and skinny fits coz they top off the look. Im not choosey tho, them or skirts, its whatever

Yeah just took a while downloading. Watching right now as a matter of fact.Nino, it isn't. It's about conifdence, knowing what to say and not to say, recovery, knowing how she could react to things that you say in ways that you wouldn't have thought of.I haven't even got the book, dunno why I'm defending it to someone who is as equally ignorant to it as myself.
recovery from what?These type of books put women on a pedastal, women are humans ffs

recovery from what?These type of books put women on a pedastal, women are humans ffs
You have not read the book or any of the books related to the book so stop making assumptions. The one you j ust made there by the way is incorrect. The book ain't written by Hitch. This argument's done. You don't know what you're talking about yet you won't stop talking.

You have not read the book or any of the books related to the book so stop making assumptions. The one you j ust made there by the way is incorrect. The book ain't written by Hitch. This argument's done. You don't know what you're talking about yet you won't stop talking.
You clearly stated you haven't read the book"I haven't even got the book, dunno why I'm defending it to someone who is as equally ignorant to it as myself."whats the point of this argument? who cares? why do you care? its moist, end off

You clearly stated you haven't read the book"I haven't even got the book, dunno why I'm defending it to someone who is as equally ignorant to it as myself."whats the point of this argument? who cares? why do you care? its moist, end off
Rah, are you actually on that "last word" flex like that? I said it's done, you come and say "end off". Differently childish.

Rah, are you actually on that "last word" flex like that? I said it's done, you come and say "end off". Differently childish.
So why would you come with a next post to point that out?really YOUR on this last word ting. Keep it moving

Guest ChoccyLog
f*ck winter.Feel like I'm living in the underworld waking up to dark mornings.All the local pitches are a mess by December because of the weather so football isn't as good.Its too cold, I don't enjoy going outside and getting ambushed by rain and wind.Roll on summer 09.
Thank Jah I'm not the only one that hates winter.Only thing I like are gyal in mac, skinny fit jeans and knee-high boots.Mac covers non-existant back-off, knee-high boots coz you cant see toes and skinny fits coz they top off the look. Im not choosey tho, them or skirts, its whatever
LOL your breakdowns gimme joke you know

ironybc9.jpg

Guest Flava Dave

i hate the coldchristmas is gettin shitter n shitter by the year n all these fake happy smiles u see on ppls faces u wanna jus punch themi hate the coldi hate the fact that the roads get slipperyi hate the coldi hate everyone coughin n sneezing around me STEP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM GAME UP FFS!i hate the coldi hate oxford street in the weeks leading up to christmasi hate the coldi hate all the f*ckin lights blinding mei hate the cold

If you stay in the house you will not be affected by any of these pet hates David.I'm gonna see if I can stay in my house for a week without leaving. Must be a surreal experience.
ive done that before,nearly went crazy at the 6th/7th daythers only so much PS3 u can play, films u can watch, fappin, eatin til craziness kicks ini saved water that week tho, didnt shower once.

• 1 month later...
rihannablack111ij6.jpgrihanna kept it weel wavy in dis 1
c/s
shut up bitch.
lmao c/s
UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM! Or a f*ck*ng Beret.Another UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
c/sthe french girl (no stereotype) i saw with 1 onon the central linegffdfdfdfdfd--only thing i hate about winter is tht im prone to catchin a cold kmtother than thatloving it atm, thick jacket wooly hatleather glovesoww