Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Devastating News

Living a stone's throw away from the MTV production of The Hills, Audrina was spotted sunbathing by the pool and asked by a producer if she would like to join the cast. She happily accepted her role as the dear friend of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag in what was sure to be the beginning of her enticing career.Audrina Patridge made her small screen debut in 2005 as the fun and outgoing friend on the cast of the hit MTV series, The Hills, a reality show which documents the lives of four young girls trying to make a mark for themselves in the fast pace, energetic city of Los Angeles.”
Heidi Montag: $65,000 per episode ($1.25 million per year)Spencer Pratt: $65,000 per episode ($1.25 million per year)Audrina: $35,000 per episode ($665,000 annually)Whitney: $20,000 per episode ($380,000 per season)Brody: $10,000 per episode ($190,000 a year)Lauren “Lo”: $10,000 per episode ($190,00 for The Hills Season 4)Stephanie: $8,000 per episode ($152,00 for Season 4)Frankie: $0
Come like finding out WWF was fake :mellow:

im lost all that i know is that the hills is some program that comes on t4 on the weekends with some white women I have it on in the background while i am smoking and playing spider solitare

Guest Cipher

Why are you watching the f*ck*ng hills for, the only excuse for doing that is if you require a tampon once a month.

Why are you watching the f*ck*ng hills for, the only excuse for doing that is if you require a tampon once a month.
Or if your a part-time female*cough*miss jay*cough*