I've just slapped my sister.

Captain Planet

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel no way about man handling your little ones-you're doing them a favour

I felt like slapping some fear to my lil sis aswell. I was playing PS3 until she came and said she want's to watch CITV.My mum told me to buy something for her at Waitrose so i took the remote with me.Left her clueless for about 10 mins and she pissed off.I continued licking off my pre-mature looking zombies in no time.lol @ slapping your sis.
that's the sort of thing I'd do. the child loves to use my laptop, if I tell her to get off it she'll tell me she "ain't finished yet" ^_) this is the only time I wont thump her cos she might do some f*ckry like dash my lappy on the floor.

well done tbh. lol @ waiting 2months b4 making a decision. never that. u have made one good step for mankind.. and helped her know that if her brother can clap her and her beads... how much more a random breh on road or on transport when she running her mouth. just like whn I took bus 2day and these girls were doing jus that to sme brehs and kapaow!! two of them got carpalated nicely. buy her a yazooo to make up

LOL I remember them stupid fights back in the day with my brother were sick. I remember me and my friend used to have tag team matches against my bro and his friend (who happened to be my friend's bro), would just move all the chairs and everything out the room, pad the whole floor with pillows, and then jus fight until the parents clocked.

You put your sister in line which is what needed to happen. If it could have been done without slapping, then that would be better, but as long as you didn't batter your sister it's normal for siblings to swing. You will make up in no time and she will thank you for it in the future.When I was younger my sister (who is older before someone tries to get smart) used to boy me hard and puncha dn slap me up when I couldn't defend myself. That's why I relish the moment I gave her one next kind of punch that threw her back. Ever since that day, every time she hyped I reminded her what would happen if she cross bounds. I do wish my brother was older though so I could tump him up just for the sake of being the older brother.

You did the right thing and maybe should have done it sooner.Llow you other sister being bullied on a regs.If the one you slapped has discipline issues and she is as you say on the "bad gyal thing" then it's good you are showing her them things can't run.I am starting to be in my little cousins life, the moment he starts trying to be on this road thing I will thunderslap him down to earth.

its all about the full on rockers where ur mum has 2 intervene with 'HEY HEY HEY HEEEEEY.....ENOUGH!''Midnight Madness'me and my bro go on a mad 1, moretime we wait till shes asleep, or use pillows/socks 2 stifle screamsi no he is 9 and im 19 but hes nearly my height, figure i got like 2 years left 2 beat the sh*t out of him before he knocks me out 1 time
believe me one day hes gonna give one hot righty kids grow up to fast