Crazy Titch Appreciation Thread

Lenny The Tramp

Titch is a blueprint in how to f*ck up your life......dude had next....on charisma alone he would have been the next to blow

on one level i feel sorry for him but on another i dont.....so many dudes i know are like this, you try and tell them to hold it down and just be calm but they are too much on a hype trying to earn stripes to impress God knows who...too much man killing and going to jail over pride, it takes a bigger man to hold it down sometimes

Two lives wasted over a petty beef mellow.gif

thatsalllogo.gif

• Downvote 5

Guest Triple XXX

Titch is a blueprint in how to f*ck up your life......dude had next....on charisma alone he would have been the next to blow

on one level i feel sorry for him but on another i dont.....so many dudes i know are like this, you try and tell them to hold it down and just be calm but they are too much on a hype trying to earn stripes to impress God knows who...too much man killing and going to jail over pride, it takes a bigger man to hold it down sometimes

Two lives wasted over a petty beef mellow.gif

thatsalllogo.gif

same could be said for Maniac, guy had SO much potential, dude was makin tunes for Stryder n Chip before they were big and they deffo woulda brought him through if he hadnt caught a case

i mean listen to the beat ffs

• Upvote 2

nah still cant get over that

he bump into said roadman in street

said roadman "remember when i buss couple shots at you"

nemesis "yh, you coulda killed me LOL"

said roadman "them bullets were close bruv LOL"

nemesis "see u around"

cs

vwd

vd

v