top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
222 views btw.
id stop and find a job tbhur not gonna be a starfailed rappers r the moistest people
Y u bein so mean??
:huh: i just want to c a brother gettin moneydem man look broke
LEAVE SOZES ALONESHE IS A FEMALE ON THIS FORUM, AND AS A MALE IT IS MY DUTY TO DEFEND HER IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT SHE WILL LITTER MY INBOX WITH MESSAGES DETAILING HER PLACE OF WORK, WHAT TIME SHE GETS OFF AND HOW MOIST SHE IS IN MILLILITRES!11!1!!

222 views btw.
id stop and find a job tbhur not gonna be a starfailed rappers r the moistest people
Y u bein so mean??
LEAVE SOZES ALONESHE IS A FEMALE ON THIS FORUM, AND AS A MALE IT IS MY DUTY TO DEFEND HER IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT SHE WILL LITTER MY INBOX WITH MESSAGES DETAILING HER PLACE OF WORK, WHAT TIME SHE GETS OFF AND HOW MOIST SHE IS IN MILLILITRES!11!1!!
a girl attacked youso go back learn how to fight and stand your ground and come back next weekhope this helpsta

Guest Esquilax
222 views btw.
Y u bein so mean??
a girl attacked you - *girlsso go back learn how to fight and stand your ground and come back next week - nohope this helps - it doesn'tta - f*ck you

222 views btw.
Y u bein so mean??
Shhh.

222 views btw.
Y u bein so mean??
a girl attacked you - *girlsso go back learn how to fight and stand your ground and come back next week - nohope this helps - it doesn'tta - f*ck you
ur an inbetweener.

222 views btw.
Y u bein so mean??
So u 2 aint even had a disagreement or nutn? Boi. Your bored. And mean :(
ur bored to thats y ur hereand im not meanim educational
Yea i'm bored but not bored enough 2 b mean jus 4 my entertainment. It was just a bit mean thats all.

on the level its a par that i havn't been mentionedi run the forum tbh
To rectify this you need to start a complaint topic, providing descriptions and screenshots of your greatest hits. That'll show 'em!
:lol::lol:
To appreciate it this post properly, you need to do it in that Jamie Foxx voice when he's murking the guy saying he's his "Conscience".That's I read it anyways.LOL

To rectify this you need to start a complaint topic, providing descriptions and screenshots of your greatest hits. That'll show 'em!
To appreciate it this post properly, you need to do it in that Jamie Foxx voice when he's murking the guy saying he's his "Conscience".That's I read it anyways.LOL
LMFAOo yeaaaathe levels

lolits truepenny did steal my props though