Goin Places on your own.

Sunday Roast.

u will find a point where to do the things you want your gonna have to start going on your own more as you grow older, if u really wanna do em that is.once u get to that stage u almost forget why it was a big deal to go on your own in the first place.its nuffin.ps - the above don't include cinema or restarauntsor raving - thats f*ck*ng sad.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopping alone is the norm.
agreei hate going shopping full stop but going shopping with other people , arghhhhhhh, they just take ages walking around and browsing the variety of shops, then they will start tryin clothes on and then it turns out they dont even want to purchase them, its like ffs hurry up. so thats why i always go shopping on my own, i know what i want so il go and get it quickly, i dont try clothes on or shoes, il just take a risk that it will fit me.agree about driving alone as well, when i have people in my car, they either start messing with the cd player , or try and attempt to critiscize my driving, so its like ffs get out if you dont like it, take the bus or walk.

Aslong as I have headphones in my earsand decent musicWud do anything on my ones
i live inside my headphonesguna go natural history museum on my own this weekdo more things on my own truesay im running low on bredrins in case any1 has 1 spare
you can have mine if you want, they're getting on my nerves.I've been visiting museums by myself a lot lately. Last one I went to see was the Fashion V Sport exhibition. It was nice, just me and my thoughts surrounded by stella mccartney, jeremy scott, and yohji yamamoto.

Aslong as I have my headphones in my earsWud do anything on my ones
cant co-sign this enough
!Really can't
co/sign all of that with thisgem-encrusted-pen.jpgdrove 20mins to the gym once and had to drive back because i forgot my ipodif i'm going somewhere and my ipod aint charged i will stay and charge it for 30mins and be late to wherever i'm going

In my eyes you get things done quicker by yourself.Mostly go places by myself if I have to do something or have a schedule where I have to be somewhere after, cant be relying on friends because they shop like bitches who spend 30mins in one shop, then just cop a scarf or shoes which they call you later on in the night saying 'Yeah, come we go west tomrow i want to return this scarf' smh

Went to the science museum and the natural history museum in the same day on my own.f*ck you all, I had too much fun.
You should've gone to the V&A Museum while you were in the area. Some amazing exhibitions in there.
I saw that one, made a point of trying it but by the time I got out it was too late.Might reach this weekend actually.

i got used to going raves on my onesother than that it never bothered me but catching a bus and even when im in feels waste, bare awkward looking nowhere when theres no1 to chat to
raving on your own?why?anyone else?
ive been twice on my own. by that i dont mean just travelling on my own (and meeting people inside) i mean actually go to the rave on my own.its nuffin.to answer your question why? cos the night would be f*ckin sick, worth the longness of cumin and goin on your own. when the vibes are goin sick and everyones havin a good time, nobody will even bother to LOOK let alone take notice of ppl on their own.unless ur sum kind of extremely antisocial person im sure u will feel welcomed by others. depends on the "rave" tho, obviously one wid a sh*t vibe and sh*t people you would feel awkward bein at on your ones.