Rep Your "Endz"

Mr. Gayle

LOL @ King Rooster. That is an absolute last resort.The wings are way more salty than they should be. True say though, when you're broke and you are hungry, not much choice.Any North man been to that West Indian on Silver Street by King Roosters? I got Jerk Chicken from there one time and it was alright, but I heard their Ox Tail is f*ck*ng sick.
I need to check these places out. Enfield peeps-what the Krispy Kreme store in the retail park saying?
WHEN YOU SEE THE SIGN RED........ YOU MUST ENTER..... WHEN YOU SMELL IT WHEN YOUR CAR WINDOWS DOWN YOU WILL ENTERBut yeah I only enter when the sign's red because it means that there are hot donutsJerkys in N18 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________SWEAR TO GODIf you pass through N18 go Jerkys one time cheez favourite west indian resturant of all timeEdmonton wasn't even that bad at one point it has gone to the pits now though every man carrys a shank

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ King Rooster. That is an absolute last resort.The wings are way more salty than they should be. True say though, when you're broke and you are hungry, not much choice.Any North man been to that West Indian on Silver Street by King Roosters? I got Jerk Chicken from there one time and it was alright, but I heard their Ox Tail is f*ck*ng sick.
I need to check these places out. Enfield peeps-what the Krispy Kreme store in the retail park saying?
WHEN YOU SEE THE SIGN RED........ YOU MUST ENTER..... WHEN YOU SMELL IT WHEN YOUR CAR WINDOWS DOWN YOU WILL ENTERBut yeah I only enter when the sign's red because it means that there are hot donutsJerkys in N18 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________SWEAR TO GODIf you pass through N18 go Jerkys one time cheez favourite west indian resturant of all timeEdmonton wasn't even that bad at one point it has gone to the pits now though every man carrys a shank
Haven't had a proper meal from Jerkys before, but their patties are boog. sh*t breaks apart like a f*ck*ng biscuit.Brown Eagle on White Hart Lane is the one though. Ox Tail dinner from there is just on point. Craving some right now.

Rep your area, where your from, what you like about it, what you dont.Gives a good insight to where fellow Vipers are from, there could be a viper around the corner from you lolEnfield%20beast.jpg5.4% of the population is Black Caribbean (2005 estimates)We have one of the oldest markets in EnglandVictoria Line is our underground line361820012_7b41a4d146.jpgDaEndz.jpgUsed to be the spotv.gooderos(1).jpg----------------Now playing: Bennie Man, Feat MsThing - Dude
2600721757_a63bce7121.jpg2535835483_1116793c1d.jpg

Originally from Bedford (Possibly most boring town in the world)Famous for...erm:Paula RadcliffeAndy Johnson (Fulham)Macabre Unit (Had to relate to the street rats :lol:)bridge.jpgNow live in Leeds, very sick city and love living here right about nowwwwwxmas_lights_06_briggate_400x300.jpg
Unless fact about bedford I always remember, If you live in bedford you must have or at least know someone Carriacou . If you are from/live in Carriacou you must know someone who lives in bedford

There is a woman in there that reminds me of Tanya Stephens for sum reason :confused:

Haven't had a proper meal from Jerkys before, but their patties are boog. sh*t breaks apart like a f*ck*ng biscuit.Brown Eagle on White Hart Lane is the one though. Ox Tail dinner from there is just on point. Craving some right now.
Co-sign on Brown eagle being good

Rep your area, where your from, what you like about it, what you dont.Gives a good insight to where fellow Vipers are from, there could be a viper around the corner from you lolEnfield%20beast.jpg5.4% of the population is Black Caribbean (2005 estimates)We have one of the oldest markets in EnglandVictoria Line is our underground line
362785310_e895adb270.jpgSurprising quite a few people on here from Enfield.

Rep your area, where your from, what you like about it, what you dont.Gives a good insight to where fellow Vipers are from, there could be a viper around the corner from you lolEnfield%20beast.jpg5.4% of the population is Black Caribbean (2005 estimates)We have one of the oldest markets in EnglandVictoria Line is our underground line
362785310_e895adb270.jpgSurprising quite a few people on here from Enfield.
I sent secondary school in Enfield (as in the area) funny times :lol:

n513539664_920212_8411.jpgharrow%20road.JPGQueenharrow_road.jpgSlick barbershop is next to the off-licence where the dragon stouts get purchased02_large.jpgAvenues Youth Project (bare memories from this place eg. made my first tune, had a radio show, played snes for the first time etc.)Grange Hill filmed a scene in the ends and someone did some before and after pics...pogosrunaround5.jpgpogosrunaround5now.jpgpogosrunaround6.jpgpogosrunaround6now.jpgMozart Estate before it got demolisheddomestic2.jpgn540200295_3132042_464.jpgdomestic3.jpgAftern672526588_539814_9816.jpgl_b859c89d2749d8466739cf2f82ce0cf7.jpgn11689329623_4401.jpgThe anthem