Sign in to follow this  
Lenny

FAO Liverpool fans - Jermaine Pennant

wasnt it him dat went jail few yaers ago wen he still played 4 B'ham for a dumb reason?or was it sum1 else :confused:

Guest Medic
wasnt it him dat went jail few yaers ago wen he still played 4 B'ham for a dumb reason?or was it sum1 else :confused:
It was Hleb.

I feel sorry for him man.. he one of those footballers that needs to be loved by their manager (NO HOMO).. I hope MON brings him to villa as we do need an extra right winger.. and maybe MON can whip him back into shape.

Its true he does need to be taken under someones wing and what not, but he really does himself no favours. We are getting rid of him in january if we can anyways. He needs to be at a mid table team in all honesty...hear blackburn want him.

It was Hleb.
kmt

I feel sorry for him man.. he one of those footballers that needs to be loved by their manager (NO HOMO).. I hope MON brings him to villa as we do need an extra right winger.. and maybe MON can whip him back into shape.
He is like that but honestly; hes been a wild one since he was a yute. His dad just charged for selling crack and heroin as well.

Guest LucaPiano
aren't you allowed to drink when your footballer then?
get out the room. ta

no doubt pennant has quality, at top form hes one of the better crossers in the premiership, he can play a ball at pace toobut i think we can do better now, where we can sign promising talents and the completed article, rather than another character who needs reformingthat an he's an ex nose, and i dont think i could deal with 2 of them playing for us if we sign heskey

aren't you allowed to drink when your footballer then?
get out the room. ta
i dont konw why but i f*ckin hate it when ppl use TAlol

TBH I think he's a good player but I wouldn't be too bothered if he left cah I think El Zhar is better as a winger. I do hope he does well tho when he leaves. Should play for mid table team and he will do well...

another guy ruining his career... just like adriano...why waste your chance as a footballer?? gets me mad.get too comfortable when they're in the team, but when they have to fight to get back in it they give up.