Do you swear at your parents?

streets.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Q posted this in another thread the other day. Had to forward the link to the fam...
Jesus christ that's a boy? I thought it was a fat dyke.
lolo lordy lordhis wifes gonna hear"why do u make me do this"*punch slap*"i didn't want to do this, y couldn't u just be nice"*peoples elbow*"y couldn't u just be nice and quite your job, have no friends and stay in the house naked all day"

Never in my life. I actually swore in a conversation to my mum the other day, shocked the sh*t out of me but I played it cool so she wouldnt notice.Never in my life would I ever think to swear at my mum or dad. Thats the day when I get shipped out of the yard. Whats f*cked is there is never any discipline in white peoples yard. I can hand on heart say I have always seen something that makes me think "Rahh boi, I couldnt do that" when I've been to a white persons yard. Whether it be swearing at, smoking with, or showing complete disrespect to the yard in front of people. "Dem nah nuh shame" is what elders would say. Not to say you are all like that, but in my experience you are :PI dont even swear when I'm talking to someone out of peer group, [Ghetto] olda or yunguh [/]