Do you swear at your parents?

streets.

I swore at my teachers at school.I swore (and sometimes still do) swear at bus drivers.If there’s good enough reason I'll swear at shop keepers.When driving and someone does something stupid, I'll start swearing at them without thinking twice (unless its police, in which case I'll smile and put both hands on the wheel)But the other day I was round an old school friends yard (who lives with his parents). Him and his mum got into a slight disagreement and then this guy started swearing and using the kinda abusive language that someone uses when they argue with their girl. “you f*ck*ng idiot” and “ah shutup you c*nt I earn more then you” was just 2 of the things said. It got to a stage where I had to tell this guy to allow it because it was getting quite embarrassing. I was sitting there laughing in my head but then it dawned on me that I would never ever dream about bad mouthing my mum.Like, its not even possible for me to consider it.Phsyically, my mum cant harm me - but its just something "you dont do"Is it a generation thing? do 1990's babies swear at their parents? is it a culture thing? (are africans more respectful to elder family members?)Do you swear at your parents?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Just asked my workmate and he was like'yea...I said like..f*ck off you bitch, f*ck off you ugly slut'I was like :lol:but then he was like 'yea cuz she was with my dad and she was cheating with another man'*awkward silence ensues, with plainface from him*

na not even around my mum got more respect than that not even a matter of would get hit if i did swear around my mum, just dont see a need for it tbh. depends on the parents imo, and how they brought up the child and also how the parent would react to it. as with anything if it isnt handled in the right way the childs gonna think its acceptable and they can get away with it. some parents shock me with the way they bring up their kids though, hate seeing kids in the supermarket getting picked up off the floor and dragged kicking and screaming, some stupidness smh if u ever let ur kids be doin that tantrum sh*t in public.

NoI don't even swear around her
c/sMy mum doesn't swear around us either.. only one time I heard her scream 'BITCH' when she had road rage..lmao! I don't let her forget it.
Alie.If I ever even swore around her I would be feeling the wrath of her slipper across my jawside.My dad on the other hand...