M.O.B for real???

SLEAZE BALL

Long story shortI have £260 of this girls moneyI drove to Uxbridge to give the girl her money early hours of friday morningHer fone was offI called her bredrin and told her to open the doorShe said koolDidnt open the doorIt was rainingI was wearing a T-ShirtSo I got back in the car and drove offOn the way back I got flashedSince then I've been ringing her out because now im PISSED OFFDiscuss weather I should give the money back or not and whyDISCLAIMER:- I have never robbed a woman for her handbag in this life

Guest Wu-Tang

Your pissedhow did you come to have her £260 and then be in a position to have to drive down to give it back to her? Im guessing she has a reason to be pissed with you, althoguh who has a reason not to accept money?Don't keep it, but don't make the effort to get it to her, she has to come and get it from you, most likely I have to assume at the time you went there she was taking a beating from Jamal or something.Just seems like you arent too pissed at this so it makes me think you did something beforehand to cause her to try this..

Guest Flat Ericó
Let her come to you and get it (preferably in a public place, I suggest a busy high street).When she arrives make it rain on her. Or if the P is wrapped up..dash it in her boat.Go about your business.
:!:
this girl gives me joke.

Let her come to you and get it (preferably in a public place, I suggest a busy high street).When she arrives make it rain on her. Or if the P is wrapped up..dash it in her boat.Go about your business.
C/S. Was she in the house with the friend that didn't answer the door!? If so, do what Savant said but don't answer the phone to her for a few weeks first. Let her stew.

pay the ticket with it
this tbhtake back ur petrol, an take out ur tuk shop money too.. u wer generous to drive down der in the rain an she tried to take u for any ted from scrubs... if shes really THAT stupid to turn away or even ramp about with gettin £260 of her own money back, then shes a dichead and should be treated as such ftw