Comedy Thread

neeko

1st man: Hi! My name is Dave.2nd man: Hi! I'm Clive. How'd you die?1st man: I froze to death.2nd man: How horrible!1st man: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I beganto get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?2nd man: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my wifewas cheating, so I came home early to catch her in the act. But instead, Ifound her all by herself in the den watching TV.1st man: So, what happened?2nd man: I was so sure there was another man there somewhere that Istarted running all over the house looking.I ran up into the attic and searched up and down into the basement. Then Iwent through every closet and checked under all the beds.I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became soexhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.1st man: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still bealive.

• 1 month later...