OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

Didnt know what I was doing last year til the day itself. This has been standard since 2004. LOL @ making plans and buying tickets in advance for £35.f*ck NYE & Christmas, biggest hype ever. I force myself to make it feel like its something special. To me, its no different to December 22nd or April 12th.
I would have been inclined to agree, but that rave at that stadium last NYE was something else.Just ask Madman, Sleaze and Eks (LMAO)
LOL definitely something else!Me searching for this thread was pointless! Nothing in here...Anyone know anything about Live Link? My bredrin told me to look it up since I've been put in charge of NYE festivities (as usual).

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna probably end up gettin pissed in lots of different places if i dont end up at a house party.
same here.ended up doing the same last year.but i wouldn't mind going to an event type thing.it's just organising it thats longgggggggggggggggg.no-one is ever on paying for advance tickets let alone knowing what they're doing in 2 days time lol

im gonna probably end up gettin pissed in lots of different places if i dont end up at a house party.
same here.ended up doing the same last year.but i wouldn't mind going to an event type thing.it's just organising it thats longgggggggggggggggg.no-one is ever on paying for advance tickets let alone knowing what they're doing in 2 days time lol
lol ye dem ones. i find that happens wen i gotta organise with a big group, everyones ona proper lazy one.going to a rave on nye would be live but i dont think its worth it, gonna be double price on everything but thats not to say the rave would be twice as good.last year i didnt reach a rave and this year i aint gna either but i dnt wanna do what i did last year lol.sat at the pub drinking thinkin wot to do until we just go tipsy and spontaneously decided to go into central london, got more f*cked on the train and got out into embankment at like 1230 on sum madness where we lost half are group lol.

La Fez looks ok, as well as Vogue on old kent road.. but both are TINEYStratford Rex lineup:LINE UP: PLAYING THE BEST IN RNB & HIP-HOP: RAW VYBES, HOTSTEPPA (EXCLUSIVE MIDNIGHT SET), ELLIOT NESS, DAZE, LOVE CONNEXION, INVASION CREW, G-ENTS WITH DJ SLICK, COLD AS ICE, CELEBRITY SUPA, GRIZZLI & BIZZ-R (DTL) PLAYING YOU THE BEST IN BASHMENT & DANCEHALL: THE FULL FLAMES ALLIANCE, VINYL STAR (EXCLUSIVE MIDNIGHT SET), CRYSTAL BLUE, ALLEN BRANDO, DJ COREY, SUPA D, DJ FACE, WORLD POWER.... LAYING YOU THE BEST IN FUNKY HOUSE & GARAGE: MARCUS NASTY, HOTSTEPPA (EXCLUSIVE MIDNIGHT SET), FOOTLOOSE, MA1, GUMBO, CRAZY, SINS, SPARK E DEVIOUS, JJ, FLAVA, FUNK BUTCHER,

All depends on what my missus is doing, whether she has enough uni work done we'll be out.

DJ Devastate12-31-2008 20:00atBAR JUNO (CRATES NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!!!!)134-135 Shoreditch High Street, London, London and South East E1 6JECost: FREE!!CRATES are back at BAR JUNO 134-135, Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE on New Years Eve, Wednesday 31st December 2008, 8pm - 3am, FREE ALL NIGHT!! The nightswill consist of the very best in: Nu Soul, Funk, Boogie, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rares and a touch of Broken. It would be great to see you all again as we ALWAYS look forward to entertaining you, once again thank you very much for all of your loyal support, it’s been another good year for CRATES!

All depends on what my missus is doing, whether she has enough uni work done we'll be out.
DJ Devastate12-31-2008 20:00atBAR JUNO (CRATES NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!!!!)134-135 Shoreditch High Street, London, London and South East E1 6JECost: FREE!!CRATES are back at BAR JUNO 134-135, Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE on New Years Eve, Wednesday 31st December 2008, 8pm - 3am, FREE ALL NIGHT!! The nightswill consist of the very best in: Nu Soul, Funk, Boogie, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rares and a touch of Broken. It would be great to see you all again as we ALWAYS look forward to entertaining you, once again thank you very much for all of your loyal support, it’s been another good year for CRATES!
im gonna reach this.. been there few times and it was live. it mus be rammed on NYs tho

Glasgow.
Why? And dont bother if you have a choice.
See a couple of friends.Bored of London. cant be that bad, can it?
Glasgow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________Seriously.
I keep getting mixed feelings about glasgow.People say its a proper shithole, others say its live. Meh, cant hurt to try something new.