TV Shows to get in on NOW!

carpedeum

Tuesday, September 11

Parenthood - The Braverman's are back and life will be as chaotic as ever. Expect challenges and obstacles to get in the way -- but one thing you can always count on is the love and support of this amazing (and entertaining) family.

Thursday, September 13

Glee - We know Lea Michelle is due to return, but what about the others? How will they be written into the storyline now that they have graduated?

Sunday, September 16

Boardwalk Empire - With Jimmy gone, what will Nucky's next big move be and will everyone survive?

Monday, September 17

Bones - The series has been moved to the champion's time slot on Mondays - will it prosper or go down in flames?

The Mob Doctor - Fox tries its hand at another medical drama involving a beautiful young doctor forced to work for the mob. The next House? Hey, you never know!

Revolution - This new J.J. Abrams series about how society deals without the use of electronics is completely different from anything else we've seen from this television mastermind. However, after his recent failures, will audiences tune in?

Sunday, September 23

Treme - After more than a year since the season two finale, the residents of New Orleans are back -- but will viewers return after such a long absence?

Monday, September 24

Castle - What sort of trouble will find Castle and Beckett? Stay tuned -- it's going to be an adventuresome season.

Hawaii Five-O - Wait until you see who's coming to town when this entertaining crime drama returns this fall. Let's just say that one of the guys will get a visit from his mama!

Tuesday, September 25

NCIS - All your favorite cast members have signed big contracts, so fans can be rest assured that none of the team members are going anywhere anytime soon.

NCIS: Los Angeles - Bigger cases, bigger team -- what can't these guys get accomplished this season?

Vegas - Michael Chiklis and Dennis Quaid team up in this true story about a Vegas lawman and the mobster determined to take over.

Private Practice - Is this going to be the last season? Will the show go on without Kate Walsh? Things should be interesting at Oceanside Wellness now that Pete is gone and Addison is caught between two men.

Wednesday, September 26

CSI - A new team, a new season -- and a whole slew of brand new and challenging cases. How do these writers keep these cases fascinating after all these years?

Criminal Minds - After losing a fan favorite last season, the BAU returns to make sure those criminals have no place to hide.

Law & Order: SVU - Well, the team survived without Det. Stabler and the new team has bonded and are solving cases. Wait until you see the fascinating new cases coming their way in the special two-hour season premiere.

Thursday, September 27

Last Resort - Get ready for a whole new night of edge-of-your-seat drama with this thrilling new drama about a rogue military crew on the run from the government after failing to deploy a nuclear missile.

Grey's Anatomy - After leaving us with a major cliffhanger following a plane crash that killed Lexie Grey, the medical drama picks up... minus a very handsome plastic surgeon.

Scandal - If you thought Olivia Pope's clients were crazy last season, wait until you see her newest set of celebrities.

Person of Interest - New cases, new people to protect -- will the guys manage to save everyone before their time is up? Will we ever learn more about Finch's mysterious background?

Elementary - Sherlock Holmes and his trusty sidekick come to the small screen in this promising new crime drama.

Friday, September 28

CSI: NY - After almost being canceled, the team returns with a new lease on life...literally.

Made in Jersey - A Jersey girl tries to make it big in a law firm filled with prim and proper attorneys - will she ever fit in?

Blue Bloods - After the exciting events that unfolded in the season two finale, how in the world will the writers top it? It's going to be a bumpy season for the Reagan family.

Fringe - The sci-fi drama heads into their final (and shortened) season, how will it all end? Will J.J. Abrams ever find another huge success in primetime again?

Grimm - Moves back to its normal time slot. Thank Grimm it's Friday!

Sunday, September 30

Dexter - Who will be Dexter's next target? Will his secret life finally be exposed now that Deb knows that her "brother" is a serial killer?

Homeland - It's six months since the events of the finale and much has changed in Carrie's life. Will she continue her quest to prove Brody's real motive? Will Brody continue his plan to make the Vice President pay for that bombing?

The Good Wife - With Peter running for office, how will the campaign affect Alicia? Will Peter and Alicia get back together for the sake of the campaign?

The Mentalist - After hitting rock bottom last season, will Jane have a better outlook on life or will he continue down that dangerous path?

Once Upon a Time - Now that magic has been unleashed upon Storybrooke, what will become of our favorite fairytale characters?

Revenge - After learning her mother is alive and well, Emily seeks to learn the truth about where she has been all these years -- and exact revenge on all who kept her mother away.

666 Park Avenue - Evil has arrived and lives in an upscale apartment building where the residents have unwittingly sold their souls to the devil.

Tuesday, October 2

Hart of Dixie - Now that he's dumped Lemon, how will George feel when (if?) he finds out about Zoe and Wade?

Wednesday, October 3

Supernatural - After spending several seasons on Friday nights, the Winchester boys are on the move to Wednesday nights -- will the viewers follow?

Monday, October 8

90210 - Did Naomi manage to keep her man through the summer? Will Annie find love again? And most importantly -- did Dixon survive that horrible car crash?

Gossip Girl - The final chapter of Chuck and Blair begins -- that's right folks, this is the final season of the show. How will it all end?

Wednesday, October 10

Chicago Fire - Get to know the bravest the Firefighters, Rescue Squad and Paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 and their tireless efforts to save lives in this exciting new drama from NBC.

Nashville - ABC gets in on the musical drama trend with this series about a young woman trying to make it big in... Nashville.

Arrow - The comic book character comes to life in this exciting action adventure series about billionaire Oliver Queen, who returns from being on a stranded island and fights to bring justice to the streets of Starling City.

Thursday, October 11

The Vampire Diaries - Will Elena turn into a vampire? How will she deal with her transformation? Which Salvatore brother will she ultimately choose?

Beauty and the Beast - Kristin Kreuk returns to television in this thrilling adventure of a beautiful detective who discovers a man who has hidden himself from the world because he turns into a beast when he becomes enraged. This is not your parents Disney version folks!

Sunday, October 14

The Walking Dead - The year of the "Ricktatorship" begins as the crew finds a new home at the state penitentiary.

Tuesday, October 16

Emily Owens, M.D. - A new medical drama that centers around the personal lives of first year interns at Denver Memorial Hospital.

Friday, October 19

Nikita - Who will Nikita target this season? Will Nikita and Michael ever find a moment to actually go on a date and do things normal couples do? Highly doubtful.

Friday, October 26

Touch - Looks like Kiefer Sutherland has found another hit show on Fox. Martin and his son are on the run -- how long will it take before the law catches up with them?

TV is pretty sh*t these days, I am only looking forward to a few this year. Not going to bother with Fringe or Dexter this year. Not sure about Boardwalk, never really got fully into that I find the story very slow and boring and the characters are quite annoying. Homeland is the only thing I really want to see.

sh*t, I forgot about SOA, will dl it now.

LOL

i channel hop like a bitch, right now im watching some brainwashed christian kid on some irish channel

but anyways, i hate having to wait till a certain time a certain day a week to watch something, and adverts just make me turn the channels

thats why i used to download, but now i cant even be bothered to do that, cause when i think about getting 2 seasons each of like 7 shows, plus new shows starting, then the new season coming up, i just give up

really want to know whats happening on Breaking Bad