TV Shows to get in on NOW!

carpedeum

Smidt is too much for me, too many bars.

• Upvote 1

Claire "Motherf*cking" Danes. Got to be the best female lead on a TV Drama, ever.

During the bar scene, I spotted the momentary flash of anger on her face when she was talking about her ECT therapy. It was the briefest of flashes, a microexpression, but the audience is able to pick up on it (granted they showed her face up close). And it didn't even look contrived (a damn hard thing to do)!

You can't buy that kind of talent, they don't come in packets.

So finally got round to watching breaking bad and I'm glad I came to it late so I could watch one after the other. In just over a week I've watched all episodes. Might be the best series I've ever watched. f*ck*ng long hiatus though, I can't watch anything else either everything else pales in comparison

Can't do watching these shows weekly. Need to wait for the season to end and then watch them whole. Just watched 4 seasons of Sons of Anarchy, feeling that more than Boardwalk at the moment I think. Game of Thrones is top of the want to see list though, Season 3 cannot come soon enough.

The Walking Dead>

RIP T-Dog. :( Guy had his most important speaking parts in his 2+ seasons and the next thing you know they let him get bitten by a Walker and then he goes out like a sucker trying to save Sophia's mom (though him turning was inevitable). How no one said/did anything when the zombie was stalking him is beyond me.

Carl gets props on his progression too. Carl dont give a f*ck. he was willing to put Lori down after her birth. It was enough to make me overlook the bullshit logic that surrounded Lori's decision (what, you're going to choose to give birth to a baby during the zombie apocalypse when the birth will kill you, the mother, and force the group to care for an infant even though they will struggle to find the child food, will be endangered by the child's noise/moodiness/care, and be forced to care for the child, in general. Be gone, dumb character. Your idiot logic won't be missed.)

Is this a different writing staff, because this can't be the same bullshit staff from last year. We've already had four meaningful episodes this year, matching last year's total.