PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadyone you got your copy yet mate?Swear this always f*ckin happens with shopto deliveries. Some random guy will turn up at my house and drop me the game at stupid times. With fifa it was a goon in some blacked out corsa
nah, mine aint come yet some pisstake.do you have to sign for it? or does it come straight through the letter box?

tbh..i havent finished the full demo only played till 60minz then went 2 dashboardbut frm wt i can remember..its more like im playin an updated version of pro 2008
Hmm, the demo didnt feel like pro 08 at all to me.
c/s
c/s but i see were hes coming from, if u speed it up then u pretty much got the same thing plus champions league

tbh..i havent finished the full demo only played till 60minz then went 2 dashboardbut frm wt i can remember..its more like im playin an updated version of pro 2008
c/s
c/s but i see were hes coming from, if u speed it up then u pretty much got the same thing plus champions league
You see the champs league ting, can you swap the teams and the groups or are they keepin it as it is irl?

c/s
You see the champs league ting, can you swap the teams and the groups or are they keepin it as it is irl?
you can still choose any team u likeits just all da licensed teams are in the selecting champz league selection..including fc Cluj, barca, real, psv etc.and u gt zenit st petersburg in it aswell...but u can still choose any other team u like

what is it live then yea? i get ema on friday so if its good i might buy it next week.
LOL doesnt anyone use EMA for schoolin?LOL @ the government for setting up them free pocket monies for you lot
yo its sick ya know they give you £30 for books n paper n sh*t and for bus fare. But i walk to college innit and spent about a tenner on pens paper and folders. Its deep tho cah my mum makes man pay for sky tv so im not ballin.