Premier League Week 24

HangTheDJ

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma is a bitch I guess.It was never a red, but Lampard broke Alonso's ankle a few seasons back with no repercussions.Malouda earned a shocking penalty in the corresponding fixture last season also.Rafa, please play Yossi more now in place of Duck Kite. Please Rafa.Safe.
i dint even see the foul properly so i cant say just saw the moment when lampard made contact with Alonsos leg (watching a stream) lol @ lampard talking about the 'feud' with Xabi the other day in the daily mail aswell, kinda ironic. Think thats the 4th or maybe even 5th red card for a foul on alonso this seasonwhen yossi gets his final ball right hes so sick, just needs to be more consistent, hate when he holds onto the ball too long but when he releases it, tends to be a good intellegent pass to set up a chance. also Alonso >>>>>>>>>>>>> his hold on games this season has been too much, underrated (as is michael carrick) imo

Still pissed. Not even snow and two days off work have cheered me up. We NEED, WE NEED, we NEED Essien back. It's why were losing all these big games and why we lost on Sunday. Were lightweight in middle of the park. Liverpool controlled us so easily because of Mascherano and Alonso, but that wouldn't have been happening if Ess was there. He would have covered Lampard better and allowed him to have some attacking influence up front instead playing deep which isn't his forte(sp). Mikel can't tackle, can't beat players and can't score; all things Essien can do and maybe could have done on Sunday. Lampard's unfair dismissal didn't help but our problems are bigger than that. Were also lacking in creativity up front but I'm not sure Quaresma is the man to do that. He's always been overrated in my book. Yeh, he looked good in the Superliga, but that was Superliga and he was playing in a team that was pretty much built around him and it's easier to shine in that kind of environment. He dissapeared in Euro '08 and has flopped in serie A, another sh*t league. I can't see him doing any better in the prem, but I hope he proves me wrong.P.S, lol @ certain man STILL mad @ Ashley, bitter and scornful like Rick Ross' babymama :D

7 changes from the weekend, whole first choice XI missing pretty much:...............................GuzanYoung.............Davies..........Cuellar.........Shorey...............................Salifou....................Sidwell............GardnerDelfouneso.............Carew.......................YoungGood to see John starting, hopefully Ashley will have a decent game to get him back in the swing of things.I'll be absolutely distraught if we lose tonight...