Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer

Black.

This film is not as good as the first one.It's not a bad action flick but still it was pretty weak in terms of plot.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus came back from watching it. i enjoyed it the plot is weak imo but i think the action is so constant that it is able to overshadow it.the twins bots funniest characters, too many quotes. even though not better than first one, its still a very good sequel

Guest Cipher

^LOL+Tried to get in for free at the Vue at purley way (we normally just stroll through) but it was packed so there was bounces everywhere, had to bop out. It was either that or ring the ting off from afaaaar.

Blooodwho played those twin autobots...Who PLAYED THEM
Dunno but I kept thinking one of em or maybe that little one was Steve Buscemi
Me and my dad think they look like the younger Wayans brothers
IMDB.com is your friend.Apparently it was some dude called Tom Kenny who played both mudflap and skid.

A rotten tomatoe review.What I think is extremely funny about a lot of the reviews about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, is that the reviewers seem really disappointed that they went to a screening of a movie about toy robots that turn into cars and airplanes and tanks and so on... they sat down with popcorn and drink in hand to watch a screening of a movie that is based on a toy line that is over 25 years old... they relaxed into their chairs and made their "personal" adjustments to watch a screening of a movie with characters named Optimus Prime, Megatron and Ironhide... and they wonder... Why isn't this better than Schindler's List or Rain Man?????? BECAUSE IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT 25 YEAR OLD TRANSFORMING ROBOT TOYS NAMED OPTIMUS, MEGATRON AND BUMBLEBEE!!!!! No one has claimed this to be the next movie in line for an Academy Award, and it isn't. But Michael Bay has delivered as promised.. A fun shoot 'em up with cool robots, big bangs and a very hot girl! So stop reading sooo much into this movie. "No depth"??? sorry the 50 foot tall robot isn't better at method acting. Sit down, shut up and HAVE FUN!

Guest Flat Ericó

I STILL AINT SEEN THIS BRISCOWAS MEANT TO GO YESTERDAY THAT FLOPPEDTODAY FLOPPED SMHDONT EVEN WANT TO READ THIS THREAD. ENTERED THE THREAD WENT STRAIGHT TO ADD REPLY ONE OF THESE FAGGITS ALREADY SPOILT THE WIRE FOR ME TIME AGO

i wasnt expecting no eternal sunshine of the spotless mind sh*t, but it was terrible! he went to transformers heaven, it was overly corny
na na it werent terrible calm down.however the bit about going to transformer heaven was like na mate
terrible is a bit harsh, it was poor though, it was so cringworthy and corny, the 'i love you, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you bit when he was layimg there, earlier in the film they never could say itthe human looking robot, how the f*ck couldnt bumblebee tell when she was in the carwhen they asked shia leboufs character how he knew the dust would work to save prime, him saying BECAUSE I BELIEVE i was creasingthe baitly added bit about swine fluway to bait, visuall it did look good but the story and script was pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I STILL AINT SEEN THIS BRISCOWAS MEANT TO GO YESTERDAY THAT FLOPPEDTODAY FLOPPED SMHDONT EVEN WANT TO READ THIS THREAD. ENTERED THE THREAD WENT STRAIGHT TO ADD REPLY ONE OF THESE FAGGITS ALREADY SPOILT THE WIRE FOR ME TIME AGO
lol, why u telling him?I also cringed when he went to transformer heaven, and also, does anyone else cringe when they say stuff in films like "humans have potential for great deeds"? biggest cliche going.

lol, why u telling him?

lol@not remembering how bad the dialogue was in any of the original Transformers cartoons. It was worth the 7 pound just to see the fight scene with Prime working over the 5 Decepticons in the forrest and calling them weak. And Megan Fox running in slow motion.
C/SThen drawing for the blade and showing mans how to hit an organ.Heard Shia is banging Megan, Jeeeez.

lol@not remembering how bad the dialogue was in any of the original Transformers cartoons. It was worth the 7 pound just to see the fight scene with Prime working over the 5 Decepticons in the forrest and calling them weak. And Megan Fox running in slow motion.
C/SThen drawing for the blade and showing mans how to hit an organ.Heard Shia is banging Megan, Jeeeez.
don't believe the hypebut c/s the whole optimus 5 man deep bit

just touched down430689234095459435943059403524905212341232104-30423-403242343204-32403-203-214302-1-101013298439025345234-85490385340-5892-43545293405405943209504395-4ITORS#DgFADFGDFOGIDFPDFIHGOFPSIH'FSOIDFPHOIS'OTIOEA'DSF IMO.PRIME>>>>SOUNDWAVE>>>PMSL STARSCREAM>>>I WAS HOPING TO SEE DEVASTATOR RAMPAGING THROUGH NY CITY BUT WATCHING HIM ENERVATE THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA WAS EVEN BETTERALL IN ALL THEY DELIVERED, SICK SICK FIGHT SCENES, AMAZING ANIMATION/GRAPHICS, DECENT STORY, MEGAN FOX IS STUNNINGLOADS OF LAUGHSI ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH, WILL WATCH AGAIN (YES FANBOY)EXCUSE ME WHILE I PUSH MY FACE IN MY SAMS MEALBAI