Premier League Week 30 Topic

Admin.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said around 3 months ago on here that if we were ahead of you, or within touching distance of you (1 or 2 points behind) on april 5th i thought we'd do it.but most likely we'll be 6 behind you and in absolutely atrocious formit will take a massive effort to turn it around & we're knackered.we need to win 6 of our last 7 to do it i reckon, that aint happening

So andy Gray has his sunday round up so I will do oneMad Vybez on this weekends actionWe have learnt that Villa are a bunch of bottlersLiverpool are on some freek fluke run (they will start to lose 1-0 to the stokes of this world again very soon)spurs will not go downSouthgate should of been sacked in JulyScholes wants to change his position and now wants to be a goalkeeper Rooney is a d*ckheadArshavan >>>HlebStoke may stay upSunderland need a confidence boostMan citeh are a jokeHull are sh*t and the early season form was a flukeHeather mills is hoping of a england call up after hearing about ledley kings successMan united are not invinceble like arsenal was they lack confidence getting done over 2-0 at fulham when you are challenging for honours :/guus hiddink aint godI want fulham, wigan or west ham to get a european placeArsenal will turn over their fellow top 3 rivals when the day comes*I think there should be a minutes silence for jade at all next weeks games in Europe*

A brothel. A gun. The dead of night. And a football club president sporting a black eye. Sex, violence, intrigue and the game (football, you understand, not the game): the perfect ingredients for a crime novel. Police have let him off without charge, but Joaquín Bilbao has resigned as president of Xerez after he was involved in a drive-by shooting. In the early hours of last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, according to reports, Bilbao turned up at a local puticlub and wanted to sleep with a Russian girl. When he took exception to being told that the club was closed, a fight ensued. Rather than go home and cool down, he drove off and returned an hour later. Shots were fired at the door of the club with Bilbao's gun. The chauffeur said it was him and a bruised Bilbao has walked – free from jail and away from the club. "It's better for the institution for me to go," he said but his nocturnal escapades have done little harm to his club: Xerez are top of the Second Division.http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/...h-football-blog:D

Friedel red card rescindedVilla keeper free to face United after successful appealLast updated: 24th March 2009 Aston Villa goalkeeper Brad Friedel's appeal against the red card he received against Liverpool has been successful.Friedel was sent off during the second half of Villa's 5-0 defeat at Anfield on Sunday after bringing down Liverpool striker Fernando Torres in the box.The American was shown a straight red card by referee Martin Atkinson, but after the match Friedel told Sky Sports of his disappointment with the decision.He said at the time: "I just stood my ground, and as the cameras show I turned my shoulders to show that I didn't try to make contact. He is the one who ran in and made contact with me."Does he have an argument for a penalty? Sure. Does he have an argument for a booking? Sure. But sending off is very harsh considering he had a defender alongside him."Villa lodged an appeal on Monday with the Football Association and a disciplinary panel has overturned the dismissal.The decision means Friedel will not have to serve a one-match suspension and is free to play in Villa's next game at Premier League leaders Manchester United on Sunday 5th April, live on Sky Sports 1 & HD1.Meanwhile, Villa full-back Wilfred Bouma played 90 minutes for the reserves on Monday night as he continues his recovery from a dislocated ankle.http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5095062,00.html
Meanwhile, The Mirror claims United are facing a striker crisis for the Villa game. Wayne Rooney is suspended, Dimitar Berbatov is nursing an ankle injury and Carlos Tevez faces a long trip back from Argentina World Cup qualifiers against Venezuela and Bolivia.
:D:D :D