Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest M12 Part 2
you know when someone is just constantly negativelike negativity pervades every part of their lifean when you tell them of your plans they jus rubbish them or talk about all the things that could go wrong and same if you suggest something they can do to improve their livesall im hearing is 'no but what if?'it is terribly draining
I like these kind of people for some things. If they come up with reasonable reasons for why something won't work, it helps you to prepare yourself.C.S on the people who just say it won't work for no real reason though.

Guest Triple XXX
they wer sopposed to phone Monday or Tuesdayaint heard shitn i thought the interview went very well, i did better than the phone interview
yea they jus foned me, i didnt get itcos i have no experience in a target driven environment or some sh*t
They didn't get that from your CV?
im guessin nosuch a f*ckin waste of time, prepared so hard aswell

Guest Triple XXX

lol the way i lied this time tho... them lies where u come out of it believing it yourselfsaid i was confident n they liked my attitude n i had skills n what not, jus not the right onesahh well jus have to try harder i guess

• Upvote 1

u kno them ones when u try to be nice and u rlly f*ck*ng regret it. saw this cracked out girl crying her eyes out outside sum shop last week. felt sorry for her cos she was bare young and wud be pretty if she wernt cracked out and marga, i go 'it'll be alrite u kno' she goes 'rlly?' i say 'yeh ofc' and she smiles i go about my day thinking ive cheered up a desperate person. Im walking back from work today and this girl sees me and starts following me, saying offkey sh*t like 'my p*ssy tastes like chocolate' kept telling her to f*ck off, walked straight passed my flat cos i didnt want her to know were i lived. ended up going bare out my way to lose her then walking back home, felt like an utter twat. its f*ck*ng peak, this town is too small, just know shes gonna keep turning up.anyone else get the feeling that no matter how much u seriously try to interact with life on a level, u will never rlly be able to follow the plot because theres too many farcical elements.

• Upvote 1

u kno them ones when u try to be nice and u rlly f*ck*ng regret it. saw this cracked out girl crying her eyes out outside sum shop last week. felt sorry for her cos she was bare young and wud be pretty if she wernt cracked out and marga, i go 'it'll be alrite u kno' she goes 'rlly?' i say 'yeh ofc' and she smiles i go about my day thinking ive cheered up a desperate person. Im walking back from work today and this girl sees me and starts following me, saying offkey sh*t like 'my p*ssy tastes like chocolate' kept telling her to f*ck off, walked straight passed my flat cos i didnt want her to know were i lived. ended up going bare out my way to lose her then walking back home, felt like an utter twat. its f*ck*ng peak, this town is too small, just know shes gonna keep turning up.anyone else get the feeling that no matter how much u seriously try to interact with life on a level, u will never rlly be able to follow the plot because theres too many farcical elements.
LMFAO I am actually creasing! :D :D :D This is why you don't speak to crackheads!

ffs i've just spent the last 4 hours listening to my flatmate crying over his girlfriend because he believes she's cheated on him.he's completely misinterpreted a conversation between her and someone else, and hes in a complete state atm.i fully understand (imagine) what he must be feeling to have found this out but he will not listen to me when i say to him its not what he thinks. (not defending her but seriously the conversation was nothing). hes over analysed and i cant make him see sense. hes now left to go f*ck up the supposed guy she cheated on and i couldnt stop him. His parents even travelled 3 hours at this time of night to come and speak to him (aweseme parents though to provide that kind of support). im also f*ck*ng tired and i haven't done my work for tomorrow.
They must have f*cked up somewhere along the line to have raised such a raging p*ssy
LMAO

Guest Triple XXX
LMFAO I am actually creasing! :D :D :D This is why you don't speak to crackheads!
LMAOcrazy chicks are jokes

Guest Portuguese

Just been told by two teams from league's one and two they don't wingers just looking for defenders.I hope their wingers can dribble and can play both sides.

antivent: i had a real good day yesterday, real nice/vent: i had a bad dream, woke up with a tear comin out my eye, it was my wedding day but it was the shittest day ever, wont even go into it because its a case of i was mugged off in my own dream - my own brain mugged me off

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

why do people care so much about being the first to say something?its so f*ckin irritating n makes certain people look like such idiotsall being like.. ahh next year theyll be... remember you heard it from me firstwhy should i remember that? are you doing it?

i like to be first because i dont like bandwagons

my mate likes to do that sortalike if he shows someone about a tv show or something and they jump on it he will constantly remind them that it was he that introduced it to themhe gets pissed if you deny it was him and say it was someone elsejoketeng