Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

forum one on one beefs

ive noticed Gaddaz and P.Brisco's one lately :lol: 2 alleged goons : one from the jungle, one from his bedroom clashing on the world wide web------- who else is worthy of a mention? oh yeah face off and ashman (well before ceazy stole his manhood)

ive noticed Gaddaz and P.Brisco's one lately :lol:2 alleged goons : one from the jungle, one from his bedroom clashing on the world wide web------- who else is worthy of a mention? oh yeah face off and ashman (well before ceazy stole his manhood)
:lol:

ive noticed Gaddaz and P.Brisco's one lately :lol:2 alleged goons : one from the jungle, one from his bedroom clashing on the world wide web------- who else is worthy of a mention? oh yeah face off and ashman (well before ceazy stole his manhood)
:lol:

Yeah I would like to offically apoligise to face off for the things I saidRabin,%20Clinton,%20Arafat.jpg

these used to be greatface off wud bring his a game to theseevryman will have some jokes,bare quotables will fly aroundthings mellowed out now a fractionwanna see some more female mud wrestling though

justin's dad vs a tin of beans
KDSGNKSFAHFDANHGFJNHDFSAJHUAEJNRF\DZNFRDEAHJ\TFDM NTG RHBGSZHBDEHBTHAT WAS f*ck*ng JOKE

:/I don't even know what this 'one on beefs' this faggot is talking about between penny & me.Brisco, do you?:lol: @ 'one from the jungle, one from his bedroom clashing on the world wide web' tho.They used to be some sick ones tho. Face Off's e-beefs used to have me in tears tho.

justin's dad vs a tin of beans
KDSGNKSFAHFDANHGFJNHDFSAJHUAEJNRF\DZNFRDEAHJ\TFDM NTG RHBGSZHBDEHBTHAT WAS f*ck*ng JOKE
True stories :rofl:

rsonist v tftulse v tfgundam v tfgundam b2b tulse v tfbane v sports roomrsonist v tulse takes the biscuit thoughtoo much jokes
*remembers when Tulse posted Rsonist's pic on that Arsenal forum*

Maybe not a 1 on 1 but the TF/Dr 001 Vs VIP2/Whatever room was JOKES!The Juelz Santana/SAS/Bare South man saga.

rsonist v tftulse v tfgundam v tfgundam b2b tulse v tfbane v sports roomrsonist v tulse takes the biscuit thoughtoo much jokes
C/s